Lingon II [BONUS]

One Seat Apart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rahel Yang 🎸

 

When the bathroom’s door closed, I immediately bolted away to find Kale. I found her in the kitchen. She's putting the dishes away.

 

“Kale!” I clung my arms around her shoulder and smirked at her. I know a scheming woman when I see one!

 

“Ano’ng ginawa mo kay Domdoms, huh? Are you seducing her again? Gusto mo ng gayuma? It's faster and sooo much effective.” I cackled and shook her body.

 

This is amazing! It’s guaranteed that they'll go back together in no time. No doubt. Because Domdom is marupok. She's weak as hell! When it comes to Kale, she loses all her five senses.

 

“No, I don't. I told her how happy I am. I’m glad you're always by her side. She finally put her walls down around me.” She suddenly looked like she went somewhere deep in her thoughts so I let her go and analyzed her.

 

It's true that they drifted apart, everyone can tell. I’m not sure what exactly happened to Kite back then, maybe it's puberty hitting her hard or whatever reasons she had but I'm glad for them right now.

 

They're getting along again and that's what's important right now.

 

“Although, hindi niya naman kailangan na iwasan ako. I’ll accept anything she wants me to be as long as I’m a part of her life.” Oh, gross! To be cheesy in love, I can't imagine myself acting like that.

 

“You’re such a loser, Kale,” I teased. “So, ano? Nothing’s changed pa rin. New year, still her?” 

 

“My feelings will stay the same,” she says with conviction. Who am I to stop her from feeling that way, right? I, myself, already have the love of my life.

 

Music is my partner. The beats keep me alive, the melodies complete me, and the rhythms compel me to move forward everyday. For me, the band will always come second in my life, before my studies of course. Nanay might smack me again if I ever put my studies on the line.

 

The love of my life is also my dre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter