PROLOGUE

KJY’s GREATEST DOWNFALL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
JIYONG 

The car stops right in front of the red carpet. And the flashes of the cameras started to blind my vision. 

How the did they know that it was me who’s inside of this damn car?!

“Go straight to the parking lot.” I commanded. 

“Boss?” My driver turned his head towards me with a questioning look. 

“You heard me, go straight to the parking lot. I’m not gonna walk to this ing red carpet.” I said, sighing. 

I got invited to a premiere night by one of my VIP players in the casino. He is a big shot movie producer and he happens to be one of the producers of this movie. 

“You’ll gonna like it, Boss Kwon.” He said, handing me the red invitation.

“I don’t watch local movies, plus attending this kind of events is not my thing.” I answered him while lighting the cig on my mouth. 

“Ms. Park’s performance is outstanding, she always delivers. Kaya hindi ako nang hihinayang na sumugal palagi sa mga movie niya.” He proudly says.

“Ms. Park?” Kumunot ang noo ko. 

I heard that name several times before but I just don’t know where. Isa pa, I’m not familiar with these actors and actresses. I don’t have time for that s. 

“Park Sandara, she’s a very talented actress. Give it a shot, kung sakali lang na wala kang gagawin mamaya, boss.” 

Iniwan niya yung pulang invitation sa table ko saka nag paalam at lumabas ng office. 

I took the small, red invitation and opened it. The movie is called “One Step” and the name of the actress was engraved alongside of this actor’s name. 

“Interesting.” I murmured before putting it back inside the red envelope. 

I wasn’t really planning on going to this event. But my boredom got the best of me. After doing some inspections at the warehouses, I was left with no work to finish. 

And I got curious about this actress that Kyung-pyo’s been bragging about, so I decided to just come by for a bit. 

I know that I was running late when I didn’t see a single media person in front of the cinema. But I didn’t give a flying cos this is what I want. And instead of going straight into the cinema, I turned left to go to the restroom. 


 

DARA

Dozens of actors and actresses are here to watch my new movie, so the amount of pressure building up inside me is making me anxious. There’s still a few minutes left before the movie starts. So I excused myself. I need to breathe and calm myself down. 

“I’ll just go to the washroom.” Paalam ko kay Juju, my P.A. 

“I’ll go with you—“ bago pa man siya matapos sa sasabihin ay sumingit na ako. 

“I can handle myself Juju. It’s just the washroom.” I said in a pleading tone.

I turned my attention to my bodyguards at the back where they were standing in both sides of the entrance. 

“And please no bodyguards. I just need to be alone for a while” dagdag ko kay Juju.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter