Fin

KFC: No chicken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Not proofread, goodluck.

 

 

 

 

 

 

My name is Winter and everyday I try to take a glimpse of my new neighbor, Karina. Today, I'm out on the patio currently playing with our dog Mallow. I'm not actually an outdoor sporty type of girl but I have an ulterior motive for today. I have this plan that I'm currently implementing.

It's a plan to make 'Karina fall and confess to me' aka KFC.

This is in no way sponsored nor related to KFC the fastfood but I might get that as dinner later, yum.
 

The first phase of the plan is to have Karina notice me.

It was over a week ago when I saw her pet a dog across the street. I was not stalking her it's called getting an intel on the target.

• A dog lover check ✔️

Wendy my sister and my parents are currently out of town, which means that somebody has got to take care of Mallow, making it hitting two birds with one stone.

I'm so smart at this. I smirked.

Operation KFC is underway.

"Mallow come here, fetch!"

It must've been because Mallow is a golden retriever but she never gets tireeeeddd.

My weakass limbs are getting too sore from this and Karina is still nowhere to be seen.

"Okay haah... one more time Mallow, come here phew!"

I specifically wore a tank top my mom bought me that I never wore cause ugh, and a short shorts for this occassion. It's the perfect girly pop outfit contrary to my usual loose shirts and pj's.

An "anonymous person", (me lmao), asked Karina on her ig story about her ideal type. Luckily, she answered it with someone with a short hair. So now I'm rocking this ginger bob that I feel so nicki in this jk.

Okay five minutes more of keeping up this fake persona and I'll die sweaty and haggard before even seeing Karina.

I slumped back down on the porch not minding the dust that got into my shorts.

Now that she can't play with me, Mallows is off running around chasing her tail.

Meh. Whatever makes her busy.

"Hi Winter"

I was in the act of guzzling down a bottle of water and I just did the most unflattering thing in the world...to choke in front of your crush. This is embarrassing asf.

"Hey you good?" Concern etched her beautiful face and god do I love to see it.

coughs "h-hi-" coughs "K-karina, I'm fine" Damn I can feel my eyes tearing up.

Seriously though I'm fighting to keep this ugly as cough in.

"Are you sure? You're turning red you know?"

"Totall-" coughs "-y fine, gotta go, bye"

Abort mission

I ran and slam the door hard.
The itch in my throat is too much I can feel the burn in my lungs and so I did the thing. I'm clutching the furniture for dear life I think I might even cough a lung out.

COUGHS. COUGHS. COUGH. Hcckkkk. cough.

I feel so weak. Ugh.

I saw a mirror across the room and I look like a deranged person huhu. My eyes are all red and teary same with my face. My hair is also in disarray and I haven't got the chance to pat the dust off earlier from my shorts.

I stared further at the reflection of the face and did a pout. I still look cute though. I'm hoping that Karina thinks so toohihi.

That was too much sun and athleticism for the day. I even almost died. Time to recharge now back to my room it is.




 

ಥ⁠_⁠ಥ


 

 

 

Dear diary,


An update to mission KFC: I almost died today, thank god I still look cute after it. I tried using Mallows as a decoy but as I was drinking somebody must've waterbend the liquid down the wrong pipe for it to happen.

Lesson learned, practice choking with poise in case of future emergencies.

Karina must've been worried sick about me-

10 seconds later

Nevermind, I just checked my DM's and nothing.

Operation KFC is still underway I'm just brainstorming for the next step. The first plan being a miss was due to unseen circumstances I even practiced whipping my head back in slowmo to emphasize my new bob cut if ever Karina was to call me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter