Chapter 1

Teach me Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winter's POV

I'm Winter Kim a person who wants to feel love and give love but is afraid of it. Ironic isn't it? They say pain is inevitable but what if I'm too scared to feel pain again? How can I love if I'm afraid to feel pain? 

 

Karina's POV

I'm Karina Yu, Winter Kim's long time admirer. I've confessed to her years ago and showed her my feelings, I'll admit that courting her is not for the faint of heart. She wants to be loved but is afraid of love. But I get her, she went through a lot which made her who she is now. She already warned me about her tendencies but that didn't stopped me. I want her to feel that she's worthy of loving and that there's nothing to be afraid of in love.

 

 

Winter's room

Author's POV

Winter and Karina are busy studying for their exams. They listen to some songs while studying to help them focus and in a way to de-stress. While studying, one of NIKI's song played and it made Winter feel things. Things that she herself can't explain.

 

Winter suddenly stopped reading her materials and started staring at the wall.

 

Karina: Hey Pup, Are you okay?

*Winter continues to stare*

Karina: Winter? Winter!!

*Karina shaked Winter*

Winter: Hm?

Winter still shaken/ bothered of with what just happened

Karina: I said are you okay?

Winter: Huh? Uh, yeah I'm okay.

Karina: Are you sure? You seem bothered?

Winter: Uhh it's nothing. I'm okay, I promise.

Karina: You know you can share anything with me, I won't judge you. Here, if you're uncomfortable that I might be doing this because I'm your admirer just think of this as me doing this as your friend and not an admirer. After all, we first became friends before I became your admirer.

Karina said with her reassuring smile, she eventually convinced Winter to tell her what's happening.

Winter: It's just that the song, it made me feel things that I can't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter