CHAPTER 1

Hearts Transition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

BLACKJACK ART COLLEGE
 


Dara's POV
 

 

A guy with a flower in his hand approached me when i finished my dancing class then without a word he suddenly hold my both hands and look straight into my eyes. It makes me startled. "Sandara, where are you going after this? Can we eat together? I just wanted to know you more. This.." he show the flower to my face. "I bought it for you please take it" I'm trembling not looking at him. I had a trauma with boys after the bully incident. It caused me to hate boys until now. I just silence till i saw Chaerin open the door harshly.

 

She just sit there in a chair folding her arms staring at the guy. She looks mad. "Chaerin! Why you came here late again? We supposed to have lunch togeher right?" I pretend asking Chaerin. She just keep quiet the i look at the guy "Urmm sorry, you heard me right? I already plan to have lunch with Chaerin. Besides,wet lunch together everyday so you don't have to ask me another time okay?" I let go my hands and proceed to Chaerin.

 

His face sweating when Chaerin make an eye contact with him then he said to me "Y-yeah.. Ofcourse i will urm till we meet again Sandara" his voice stuttered. Hahaha did he just afraid of Chaerin? What a man he is!

 

Chaerin stand up from the chair as fast as possible before i could talk to her. "I don't have an appetite to eat. You go eat with that guy. Don't make him wait for you. I'll go now bye.." She said with a flat tone. What happen to her?!

 

"Chae why are you mad at me? Did i just do anything wrong?" asked her.

 

"You and that guy very suit each other. I don't know you already have a date behind my back. Why don't you just tell me before so that i don't have to be close to you anymore?" she sounds like a jealousy one. I liked that. 

 

"No Chae you misunderstood me. I don't know who he is and that guy suddenly came to me and asked for lunch. I didn't even answer him then you appear!" I give an explaination but she just walk away from me. Not minding to what i said. Damn Chae..



"Chaerin-ah! Wait for me!" aigoo this pabo-hard-headed girl she will never listen to what people say! She only do what she wants aishh.. Everytime we fight, whatever it is she will win against me! I already get used to it..


Thanks god i managed to caught her wrist before she enter the toilet. This time i'll make sure she regrets for not listening to me! She turn to face me and give a deep frown on her urm.. handsome face. I think she is handsome. I dont know why but i think she is! Oh my god why do i have to fangirl over her?! I admit i have a crush on her. Eh not just it but a lil bit love? Urgh.. Nevermind that~


"Chae! Listen to me will you?! How many times do i have to tell you that i never know who that boy is and why do he held my hand! I don't even know him!" This morning a boy came from nowhere to bothering me in our class and after that i heard chaerin slams the door harshly going out to i don't know where. I followed here and here we are fighting until when.


She turn her face to other direction and said "Why did you let him go to you?! He seems suspicious!" urgh Chaerin and her jealousy, eh there's no need for her to be jealous but why she sounds like t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter