Jieun & Selling

Gloomy Clock
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: Jieun & Selling


“Oppa,” Jieun had said as she answered the phone, her voice a little more hoarse and deep then it was usually is.

“Jieun-ah, I know you are busy but would you mind listening to my composition?” Jonghyun had asked as he clicked through the internet.

“Of course Oppa, I’ll listen to it.”

“Okay I sent it already, even if you have refuse I would send it anyways,” her response was a husky laughter bubbling from her sore and tired throat.

They kept in contact as Jieun listened to his demo, it wasn’t long but certainly it gave quite some ideas on the composition he had made. He could hear Jieun slightly humming along to the beat, feeling an utter swelling of pride in his work to have the one and only IU actually going along to his song.

His song. Not SM’s.

“Oppa…” Jieun had paused the song, concern washed over Jonghyun as he waited for the criticism to come flowing in.

Jonghyun almost sob in his seat when he heard her response, “Can I have the song?”

Jonghyun managed out a weak but subtle, “What?” out of his throat as he tried to clear the sudden dizziness that hit him.

Jieun reiterated, “Can I have your song? I feel that it might fit my album concept better but unless you—”

Jonghyun interrupted, “No no no, I mean I would be honour to have the lovely IU-nim put my composition on her album.”

Jieun chuckles, “How much are you willing to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter