Unconditional Custard Tarts

Fattening Process

   Luhan and Yixing discuss daily about what (who) Xiumin may submit to. Days of trying to perfect classic recipes to make them even better, it would lead to the apartment filled with wonderful smells for weeks and during those times Xiumin would walk out of the dorm until he called Lay to ask, "is the house cleared(of the smell)?" And of course Yixing, our precious angel horse, would tell the truth. He was never one to lie, especially to his dear Bun Hyung, that was why Xiumin would always and only call Lay to know the truth.

Then Tao and Chen ate the food with emotions that showed calorie-lust. Xiumin tells them to stop , but they wanted hyung to know what he's missing out on, it never seems to work though. If only they knew it was torture for him to watch them eat such densely frosted cupcakes with crumbs and icing stuck to their lips. The way they would eat it had both the managers and EXO members blush from neck to forehead faster than with a 40-year-old .

Then comes in our charismatic (SUPER HOT AND Y) leader of Exo-M would offer graciously to take him out to eat, with an aura that shows politeness ,but with a hint of desperation. He would come up behind Xiumin and hug him almost lovingly(I heard affectionate contact was considered normal for guys in the Kpop industry, though that might have been too y) and whispered in his ear(yep, too y) "I would love to go for some cheesecake, with blueberry sauce on top, maybe with some cookie crumble on the side, and even a sundae covered with smooth caramel, chocolate chips, and fruit." But Xiumin ate the strawberries and bananas off of the cold creamy treat, and if caramel got onto his precious fruits, he would wipe it off with a napkin.

   "What do we do now? Each time I make fried chicken I see him peel off the crispy skin and batter!" A flustered Yixing yelled, slightly offended at the refusal of food he makes with joy and at times frustration when the maknae line is there to disrupt his happy time.

   "Wait!" Everyone perked up at Luhan's outburst.

   "I remember the first place he took me out to eat was at a bakery, he ordered eggs tarts saying it was his favorite dessert! I haven't seen him eat egg tarts since then, maybe if he eats them again he'll crave them forever!" By now only Tao seems excited, he was the only one who applauded this 'great' idea and then said "Why not, if Xiumin had any emotional attachment to foods, egg tarts would be at least number 3 on the list."

   "Exactly, you see Tao hardly ever agrees with anybody, but he has approve of my idea right? That means it's great. So when Xiumin comes home Lay will make his best Chinese egg tarts, Jongdae will waft the smell into his nose if he doesn't eat it, Yifan, make him so uncomfortable to the point where he'll eat it, Tao, you have the best aegyo, use it, and I'll seduce him with an egg tart, got it? Alright make haste younglings as the elder prepares for y time."

Yixing has never felt so embarassed in his life. To here his hyung talk like that. Chen needed a cold shower to get rid of the thought of 'elder's dirty deeds', Kris was ready to smack Luhan, and Tao, well he was practicing his aegyo. Soon everybody, but Yixing and Luhan went to there room. The idea was terrible(Tao: sorry Luhan)and waiting was boring. Lay stayed because wanted to bundle his oldest hyung tightly with blankets once he came home while Luhan was prepared to make Xiumin pudgy.

        ~I let it fall, my heart, and as it fell you rose to claim it~ "Is that Xiumin?!" Luhan asked Yixing. He nodded meekly, looking down at his phone.'What if Luhan makes me lie to Minseok. I can't do that!'

   "Let me talk to him!." Luhan demanded ~Well it felt something died, cause I know that that was the last time, the last time~. Yixing gave a shocked look, taking short breaths before handing him his phone, but ready to pounce on him if he said anything wrong.

   "Xiumin! Where are you guys now?" 

   "Luhan? Where's Lay?" 

   "He's taking a shower." Yixing hurried to cover his mouth,

   "HYUNG! I'm right here!" 

   "Lay!? Are you okay?!" 

   "What the hell Lay!"

   "Hyung I'm fin-oof-"

   "Xiumin, Yixing's sleeping." Luhan panted -scccchhh-(duct-tape sound effect)"WHAT DID YOU DO?! OPEN THE DOOR NOW!" 

   "Give me a minute." Luhan pressed the phone against his shoulders as he dragged a bounded-by-duct-tape Yixing across the hallway to Tao's room.

Once he was done he went to the front door to a flushed face, wide-eyed, somewhat scared Xiumin. Luhan smiled gently at him, took him by the hands and said, "let's go to a warm cafe, it must have been really cold today." "L-Lay..." "He's fine! He's in Tao's room and I asked Kris to look out after everyone." "I need to check." "No you don't. Let's go to the cafe and eat." "I'm full." "Well I'm not and I don't want to go alone, please hyunggie seokkie." Luhan pouted. 'Crap, not this again. Maybe I could just order some tea at the cafe, that would still make him happy and I could watch my weight. What about the only angel of Exo-M.' "Okay. I trust that Kris is a good caretaker of men in their twenties and that Lay's perfectly fine." "Really?" "No, but who has such a stone-cold heart to hurt someone like him?" "Alright, now to fill my stomach."

At the cafe~

   "EAT IT!" "Luhan, everybody's looking at us. Please quiet down." "I'LL QUIET DOWN ONCE YOU EAT!" "Fine!" Xiumin was fustrated enough. It was embarrassing having people look at you as if you were a mother with an annoying baby that keeps crying. Xiumin also set a no-pastries-goal for twelve months. Now, here he was, in a cafe with nothing, but pastries, coffee, and tea. Luhan quickly shoved an egg tart in Xiumin's mouth. Suddenly every mind-set goal to lose weight was gone, stuffing as many of the yellow custardy treats into his mouth was all that he  wanted. You can see the animal in him and Luhan's eyes twinkle as his Bun Hyung breathed in those pastries like a demon in souls from bodies.

   "How is it?" Luhan asked feeding Xiumin more and wiping off crumbs. "Amazing." Xiumin was satisfied, the only thing he had to do was chew and swallow and to be treated like a toddler again, isn't that every mid-twenty men's dream? 'Finally, he ate at least 15 of those custard tarts. Those things are miracles wrapped in solid sunshine.' Later on they went home, Xiumin sleeping, Luhan content, and Lay is still tightly wrapped in tape, but I bet he'd be happy to know Xiumin ate many tarts worth quiet a bit of calories. I wonder what EXO will force-feed Xiumin tomorrow....