Not again

Oblivious
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul's POV

 

I've stayed here for a solid half an hour, thinking what have I gotten myself into. Wait not only myself, but Solar too. I don't know how am I going to bring myself to face her again. She must be really upset with me now for treating a moomoo that way. "Argh Moonbyul why are you so stupid?!" I ranted out to the river right infront of me. I'm so mad at myself that I could actually pull all my hair out! What's worst is that I couldn't even share to someone about my problems. Ever since I first met Solar 'til now, I've never told anyone about my deepest and darkest secret which is me, a GIRL being in love with someone who is a GIRL as well. I knew very well I'm not supposed to have these feelings for someone of the same gender but how could I stop my heart from loving someone? It's seriously hard to push away these feelings no matter how many times I've tried. That's when I forced myself to face to truth....that I love Kim Yongsun. 

 

I flagged a cab to get back to my apartment where I can think about how to get Solar back. 'Get Solar back' pfft as if she's your girlfriend in the first place, Moonbyul. Once I got home, I kicked my shoes aside, threw my coat on the sofa and launch myself onto the bed. And with something still in my hand. The plastic bag that consists of a few cans of Caramel Latte from earlier. I sat back upright and sighed as I opened one can. As I gulped down miserably, my head started to hurt. This means I've been overthinking and I need to rest. Not caring about having to change my clothes, I plumped myself back to my pillow. 

 

Solar's POV 

 

What the hell was she thinking? She shouldn't have shoved that fan away just because she assumed he was a bad guy! I mean...I know her intentions were good. She always cared about my well-being but what she did earlier was unacceptable. I really feel bad for that guy but at the same time, what he did was also not right. Honestly I didn't know what to do when he had a grip on me. Part of me wanted to give in and give him what he wanted but another part of me wished Moonbyul was back here to- "No no no no..." Dont tell me...I was the one that over-reacted too? Oh my god what have I done? My eyes started to get teary and soon enough I my hands were wet from crying. Now I realise i'm the idiot. I shouldn't have left her there alone. I wanted to go back there but by now she would've already been back home. What's wrong with me lately? I can't even figure out my own feelings. I don't know what has gotten into me but as a leader, I need to get myself back on track. To do that, I need to talk to someone who could relate to my problems very well. 

 

No one's POV

 

Morning came and Moonbyul was already awake staring up her ceiling waiting for a miracle to happen. Obviously still bothered by what happened last night. She couldn't think straight but her heart was telling her to talk to Solar face to face and sort it out. They didn't have practice today so it's a perfect time to patch things up again between them two. Moonbyul took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter