Real meaning of being married Part 3

Love You Or Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why he has so many black shirts?& Everything's from the same brand.Is he crazy or what?"Ana was mumbling without knowing her husband was already awaken watching her with a teaser smile."Why she has to be so cute?She always stuck out her tongue whenever she is concentrating on something.It's so cute to watch.Ok wow how do i know she always do it?So this is what people called marriage knowing each other even identify the silly things,or become habituated with each other's habit."Why are you pouting?"Kris asked while pinching her cheek."Don't pinch me,Wu Yifan please explain why you have 28 black shirts with same brand with same design?Come back this time i am gonna burn those clothes,you are badly in need of shopping."Ana replied."Don't be cruel with my shirts.I don't wanna go shopping,if you don't love it go & shop for me."Kris replied."No you are coming with me"Ana said ."Then i may not come back from China if you are going to this.:Kris replied."Ok i will stop cooking for you then"Ana replied."Ok let me go first,then we will discuss about it,Go & sleep now.Good night."Kris said."Nighty night to you too!"Ana replied & went to her room with a smile in both of their face!

 

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier.I am gonna miss my flight."Kris blabbering with food in his mouth."No you are not,they can't left with out it's owner,& you still have time ."Ana replied.

"Be careful,don't let anyone unknown to come in home,don't go outside at night,don't skip eating,don't  laze around,don't work late,sleep early...."Kris was saying whatever he wanted to say."Ok DAD i got it,now get out"Ana said irritately."Hey i am not your dad.I care about my home ok,you are gonna take care my precious home all alone,so i should remind you."Kris replied."Yes master,your home will be safe."Ana replied."I didn't mean my home it's our home.I didn't."Kris said before he finished Ana said "I got it what you wanna say,now go"Ana said. 

When Ana almost closing the door saying good bye to Kris he pushed the door by saying "I am serious when i said take care of yourself"He said while he kissed her forehead.Though she was surprised by his sudden affection & gesture but she was more then happy."Yes i will,take care of yourself too,Bye now"Ana said & Kris finally left.

 

 

She suddenly felt empty as Kris left the home because it was her off day.This was the first time she was alone in home after they started being friends.Well when she saw there was nothing to do she went to her room & fall asleep.Well her whole day was gonna spent like this.With racing heart beat ofcourse.

 

 

"i am worried about her i don't know why?It's not she is a kid but this is the first time in 3 months i am going out for that long.I think i already missing her sassy remarks.Why i am missing her when it's only few hours." 

 

After reaching he only called for once in two days & Ana didn't want to disturb him,so she never intiated a call."Hi ,how are you doing,what are you doing?is everything ok?"Kris was asking while walking into the Lift."Can i answer now?Yess everything is good.i am good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter