I'm Sorry ..

I'm Sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stop it." Jaebum said.

 

Yugyeom, Jackson, Mark and Bambam seem to ignore Jaebum's words and keep chasing each other. Jaebum rubs his temple and sighs. His head won't stop spinning since yesterday and those guys just make it worse. Jaebum takes a deep breathe and tries to calm himself as he understands that they're having fun after a long day at work. For leader of GOT7, he still have work to do for his team. His head starts to tearing apart and he needs a timeout.

 

"Guys, stop it." But it seems none of them heard him except Jackson who saw his frowning face.

"Hyung, are you alright ?" Jackson asked him but Jaebum keeps frown. "Hyung .." Jackson shakes him slightly but then it's getting worse.

"I SAID STOP IT !" Jackson surprised when Jaebum burst.

 

Yugyeom, Mark and Bambam stop what they were doing and looks down because these kids are afraid of Jaebum especially when he gets mad - and he always mad. Jinyoung who was at the kitchen, checks on them because he heard his lover's voice. Jinyoung sends a gesture, asking them what happened and they shrug before looking at Jaebum who is currently rubbing his temple. Jinyoung sits next to his lover and rubs his back.

 

"Hey, what happened ? Are you alright ?" Jinyoung asked.

" off me." Everyone gasps when Jaebum said that to Jinyoung. Jaebum never use harsh words at Jinyoung till now.

"Excuse me ?" 

"I said off me and shut up !" Jaebum shouts before storms into his room.

 

Youngjae who got wake up because of Jaebum's loud voice is confused, not knowing exactly what happened. All of them are still surprised to see that Jaebum did that to Jinyoung. Yugyeom, Mark and Bambam are still feeling guilty and couldn't look at Jinyoung's face but Jackson did and he saw Jinyoung cry silently. That dorm stays silent till God know when because after that, Jinyoung never speak to Jaebum again and that fight makes other kids uncomfortable and afraid.

Jaebum gives his last words to close the episode of that variety show. GOT7 bows to the staffs and MCs and thanking everyone. They goes straight into the changing room but Jaebum stops first at the washroom and washes his face. His headache won't get away even after he took painkillers. Jaebum sighs. He knows what he did wrong to Jinyoung till he won't speak to him nor let him touch Jinyoung because Jinyoung would never reject his touch.

 

"I have to say sorry .. It's my fault."

 

They get into the van and going back to the dorm as that was the last schedule for that day. Jaebum wanted to talk to Jinyoung but he got into the van first and sat far away from Jaebum. Jaebum wanted to talk to him in the dorm but Jinyoung went straight into his room and sleep. Jaebum couldn't stay like this, far away from his lover. Jaebum needs to apologize and was about to go to his room but then the headache strikes again. Jaebum drags himself to his bed and lays down. Jackson who just took a shower found Jaebum frown and groaning in pain. Jackson walks out of the room and saw other members are watching TV.

 

"I think there's something wrong with Jaebum hyung." Said Jackson.

"I know right. He never use that kind of word before to Jinyoung hyung." Mark said.

"No I meant-" Jackson tries to state his point but Bambam cuts in.

"I know he is tired but he shouldn't act like that."

"Hey, what will happen if they both break up ?" Yugyeom asked.

"Then this dorm will be forever dead like a graveyard." Mark answered.

"But Jaebum hyung wanted to say sorry. I heard him in the washroom." Yugyeom said.

"I hope he will .." Bambam sighs.

"I think Jaebum is sick. That's why he's acting like that." Jackson finally said it.

"Sick ? He pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter