Chapter 12

Not a fairytale
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Myung!" Myungsoo turned around to see who was the one that dared to call him so intimately with his nickname. Surprise and then followed with a smile flitted across his face as he recognized the man under the sunglasses.

"Yeol!"  Sungyeol caught the younger easily as he practically jumped into his arms.

"When did you return?!" Sungyeol smiled as he lowered the shorter boy on the floor.

"Recently. Wow! You really did not grow at all these past few years."

"Shut up! I did grow fifteen millimeter. "He smacked his hand pouting. Sungyeol was one of those guys that were trapped in friend zone with this idol. He was the one who noticed the talent in this poor boy, groomed him and let him shine on the world stage. Before he realized it, he was snatched away by that bastard prince like everything else he had. That only added oil into the fiery vengeance he had with Sunggyu who managed to capture his heart and played with it.

"What kind of measurement is that?" Myungsoo stepped on his foot, hard. He even ground his food on the prince's.

"Are you back for good, Your Highness?" Myungsoo like always. His title had become an endearment with this short boy.

"Yes, shortie." He messed up the younger's hair jokingly only to earn a sharp jab on the rib.

"So you are going to kick the Crown Prince back to the dump where he belongs?" Oh, only if he knew that the Crown Prince was the one he dreamt of marrying. However, S

Please log in to read the full chapter