The Promise

ChoMi Short Halloween Special

In a sunny cloudy day with a chance of meatballs there was a couple… (joke)

 

It was a fine and nice day or wonderful day or beautiful day where it’s good to go out with your family or friends or anything else, there was a couple who was happily and sweetly having a picnic in a park where they sit beside a tree which covering them from the sunlight of Mr. Sun.

 

“Rongieee..?”

 

Bomi whose head is place on Chorong’s lap called her love and smile sweetly while she intertwined their hands

 

“Yes?”

 

The girl named Chorong answer as she look Bomi with a loving smile

 

“Is there something you want to buy this days?”

 

Chorong just look Bomi with a questioning face as why he lover is asking her like that…

 

“Yeahhh… I have but why are you asking me, is there an occasion?, it’s not my birthday …”

 

Bomi who heard Chorong’s answer just chuckle…

 

“Haha, is it really needed to have an occasion to buy you gift.?”

 

Bomi get up from Chorong’s lap and asked the latter with seriousness in her voice that makes Chorong to blush. Bomi who saw Chorong’s pink cheeks just smirk then back to seriousness and lean closer to her lover and planted a light kiss to her lips as she laid again on Chorong’s lap.

 

“So do you just bought me gifts when there’s an occasion??”

 

Bomi curiously asked as she pout cutely to Chorong who just giggle to her lover’s silly antics. Chorong just planted a kiss to the pouting lips who seemed it has a magic as the pouting lips immediately change into an ear to ear smile.

 

“Nope. I don’t care if you buy me or not as long as we are together, as long as your beside me.”

 

Chorong said as she lovingly smile to Bomi who seems she’s going to tear up.

 

“Ohhh… rongie I’m touch”

 

Bomi amazed by her lover sweet words just look at her lovingly and reach Chorong’s face as she softly touch Chorong’s cheeks

 

“I’m already contented to have you Bbom-ah”

 

Chorong add as she embrace the latter

 

“Ohh… Rongie let me kiss you”

 

Bomi said as she kiss passionately her lover who turned out to be a full make out session which just ended just 15 minutes only, yeah only 15 minutes because there’s someone interrupted them who’s an unknown ahjumma who passed by makes a fake caugh while saying “ children now a days just anywhere they make love”

The couple who heard it immediately stop what they are doing while their cheeks where painted by a light pink while Bomi just scratch the back of her neck awkwardly as she look to the Ahjumma with an awkward smile.

 

“Rongie is there something you want to buy this days?”

 

“hmmm.. let me think first….”

 

 

“Actually Rongie it’s our first anniversary tomorrow.”

 

Bomi said as she cheekily smile to her girlfriend

 

“heeyyy… did you really counted it?.”

 

Chorong happily slapped Bomi but it was soon turned into a frown…

 

“Is something wrong?”

 

Bomi got up and asked her love worriedly

 

“But can you really celebrate it with me tomorrow.? You’re busy with your dad’s company”

 

Chorong said as Bomi was felt like she has been nailed. She remembered when it was Chorong’s birthday she just only delivered her a gift because she was busy that time.

 

“Don’t worry I’ll try it to celebrate it tomorrow with you.”

 

Bomi smiled but it seems the latter was not still happy

 

“Just try?????”

 

“Ahhm… no.. no… I will come tomorrow.. promise”

 

Bomi said as she smile lovingly

 

“Come on, where’s the smile that makes my world to stop.”

 

Bomi said that makes Chorong to smile to her lover’s silly antics. Bomi being a dorky lover froze while smiling that makes Chorong to smack her head.

 

“well, that’s your effect when you smile. My world stops”

 

Bomi said as she wink

 

 

 

…………………………

……

..

.

 

Chorong who was done preparing the foods happily message her lover. She reminisce how Bomi who nonstop showing affection to her even though she already rejected her confessions but still her lover never give up and same this day it was the time she thought that Bomi is worth it to be her love and accepted the confession.

 

To: Bbom <3

                I’m done preparing the foods Bbom-ah :). I love you :*

 

It was 8:00 p.m when she message her lover but the latter didn’t even message her back the clock is now striking 8:30 but seems Bomi was not coming when her phone just suddenly vibrated an alert from a message.

 

 

From: Bbom <3

                Sorry Rongie. I forgot the time. I’m coming now promise :) I just forgot the time cause I was focus on the work so I can finished it immediately and with that I can celebrate with my baby *wink …. I love you very very very much <3 I’m excited to see you my love. It’s the day we become official and the day you finally give me your YES. Happy Anniversary,  Love Yah :* My baby Rongie 

 

 

Even though Chorong was a little mad the message still makes Chorong’s heart fluttered and just like a magic she can feel some butterflies on her chest.

 

Time passes by and it was 9:00 p.m already and Bomi didn’t arrived that makes Chorong to be mad as she thinks Bomi just use the message to assume her that she’s coming but actually it’s not. Chorong was going to keep the food when she heard a knock on the door, she immediately open the door and saw Bomi who was smiling then she embrace her lover and peck it’s lips.

 

“Your cold Bbom-ah?? and why your lips is white?? “

 

Chorong asked as she dragged Bomi to their dining table when suddenly the lights turn off.

 

“What the blackout… let me just get the candles.”

 

Chorong ready to stand up from her seat when her phone just suddenly ring. Bomi offered that she’s the one who would get the candles immediately went to get it.

 

“hello”

 

“Chorong-ah?? *sniffles”

 

“ Oh… Dad did you just cried??”

 

“Bbom… Bomi????...”

 

“Oh.. your daughter is with me dad”

 

“Nope…. Bomi”

 

“huh?”

 

“Bomi is dead she went to an accident while driving her motorcycle on the way to your house”

 

“no, you’re just kidding me”

 

Chorong immediately ended the call then the lights just when she saw Bomi in front of her whose tears rolled on her eyes.

 

Chorong’s phone just vibrated signaling there’s a message she open it that makes her shivered.

 

From: Eunji

                Chorong unnie… did you know your girlfriend went into an accident and she’s dead. Condolence :’(

 

She look into Bomi who was looking at her while crying instead of being afraid and runaway she just felt weak and kneeled on the floor as she felt her heart just suffocate because of the pain she’s feeling now.

 

“I didn’t broke my promise rongie”

 

Bomi said as she smile sadly

 

 

----------The End :’( -------------