New House ! New House !

WHATT ? Why must me ??

  

Some imagination of their new house .

 

" Soo ! Hae ! Come downstairs ! Omma want to give you something ! " Mrs. Im yell from downstairs .

...

 

In the room ...

Both Sooyoung and Donghae POV 

 

" Huh ! What time now ?! " quickly got up from sleep and yawn .

" Ne , Omma ! We come down now ! " both yell . 

 

>>>

The newlyweds fight for the stairs , they both want to come down first . Hae push Soo , Soo push Hae and so on . Finally ...

 

" Soo ! Hae ! " Mrs. Im yell to them . 

" Omma ! " they shocked and call their mom simultaneously . Their eyes widened . 

" Come down QUICKLY !! " Mrs. Im yell again . She widened her eyes too . Like threatened the couple . 

" Ne , Omma . " they both said like whispered . They didn't dare to stare to Mrs. Im's eyes . It looks creepy .

...

 

Narrator POV 

 

Sooyoung and Donghae were both asked to sit by Mrs. Im . Firstly , they sit on the different couch , one at the west and one at the east . Then , Mrs. Im gave a scary stare to both of them . They quickly took a sit together . Donghae place his hand around Sooyoung's shoulder . Then , he smile to Sooyoung . Sooyoung glance at him and protrude her tongue without Mrs. Im's notice .

 

" Hmm , so this is the key for your new house . Live a happy life okay ? No quarelling . This is a warn not an advice ! Arraso ? " Mrs. Im said and widened her eyes . 

They both nodded quickly . " Ne , Omma . " they both said . 

" Omma , I'm going to stay with him ( pointing to Donghae ) only for a week . After that , I'm going back to my campus . " Sooyoung said .

" Hmm , Donghae is that okay for you ? Perhaps you want her to quit her college ? " Mrs. Im asks Donghae . Sooyoung widened her eyes . She feel sad , because of she is a wife , she will need to quit college . She is hoping that Donghae would say no .

" It's okay Omma . She can continue finishing her studies . It's a waste to stop " Donghae replied . Mrs. Im nods .

" Soo-ah , take care of yourself . You have become a wife to someone else . By the way , how many years more you need to study ? " Mrs. Im ask Sooyoung . 

" Arraso Omma . I know my position as a wife . I have 1 more years to go " Sooyoung said .

" That's my daughter . Okay , so here's the key . You can take a look at the house after breakfast . Now go and take a shower " Mrs. Im said .

They both nods and quickly went upstairs . Tsk , of course you want her continue study . So , she won't live with you right ? I'm not stupid okay . I've prepared everything . Heheh , Mrs. Im though . 

 

>>>

Upstairs ...

Donghae push Sooyoung aside . He glance at Sooyoung . Sooyoung made a 'I don't give a ' face and went to bath . 

 

1 hour later ... ( It's because Sooyoung took a bath for almost 30 mins )

Sooyoung and Donghae went downstairs and eat breakfast . They have a talk together for about 30 mins when Mr. Im excuse himself to go for work . Then , they decided to pack their things and moved to their new house . They can't stand sleep in the same room anymore . Then , they quickly drive to their new house . 

 

Arrived at the new house ...

" Wahhhh ! So beautiful ! I love the scenery ! " Sooyoung said excitedly .

" Tsk , enjoy your week here then . " Donghae said . Then , he went inside . 

 

In the house ...

" I want the master bedroom , can I ? " Sooyoung ask .

" Why ? Are you that big to live in a big room ? " Donghae ask annoyingly . 

" Ani , it's just that .. hmm , you know I only live here for a week . So , just let me sleep in the master bedroom . Pleaseeee ? " Sooyoung said . She made a sad face and a little aegyo . 

" Up to you " Donghae said . Actually , Donghae feel sick always fighting . So , let's just him give in this time . 

Yes ! My trick success ! Haha , stupid husband . Only a little aegyo and finally master bedroom , come to mummy ! , Sooyoung though . 

 

Sooyoung went to her room and pack her things in the cupboard . She only brought some of her things since she's going to stay there only for a week . While she's packing , someone knock her door . She went to the door and turn the door knob , " Who ? "

" It's me , your husband . Why did you ask ? You have another husband ? " 

" Tsk , ( eyes goes up ) what do you want ? " Sooyoung ask grossly . 

" Looks like Omma want to impose us " Donghae said .

" Why ? "

" She lock the other room . We have to sleep together . " Donghae replied and went into the room bringing his luggage .

Sooyoung bewildered in front of the door while open . She feel like she has stop breathing . " Omma !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " she yell .

 

 

So , what about this chapter . Mrs. Im quite brilliant isn't it ? Heheh , please keep commenting and suscribing =..=