002 : Second

Tune
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
* * * CLICHÉ * * * who cares?           The foot pavements are jam-packed with throngs of pedestrians, laughing and talking loudly both to each other and on cellphones, automobiles passing by alongside them while the constant shouts of people from within cars are heard with such impact. Just a normal day in Seoul city, nothing more, nothing less.        Kyungsoo in particular was ignored by the surrounding crowd of people, lost in his own dreary thoughts. Shoulders slumped forward in discomfort and fatigue, his jet black hair all over the place in disarray while the eye circles around the small of Kyungsoo's eyes indicated the lack of sleep due to the earsplitting sound of music being played next door. It was an awful experience for both him and the surrounding neighbors. This being in his thoughts, Kyungsoo stopped in the middle of the sidewalk with his head still down and now tensed shoulders. The wave of people walked around him without a thought, going on with their lives.      He was on his way to university. Walking was a better way to preserve the environment and keep his up to date body in healthier shape. In addition, he loathes busses of any public transportation automobile in general. Too loud, too dreary, girls, and last but not least, the feeling of being four-wheeler sick. It's below par.      Carrying on his stroll towards the institution of higher education, he stretches out his stiffened limbs just so that the feeling of being refreshed and wake could strike his mentality once and for all.      "Kyungsoo! Do Kyungsoo!," said a blaring voice behind his frame, attracting all sorts of attention from the other throngs of pedestrians.      Rotating against the substructure of his heels, Kyungsoo's vague expression is almost immediately interchanged with his usual happy-go-lucky façade as an accustomed and well-known face is now in perspective.         “Luhan, hello!” Dissembling a grin of adoration, the petite make slings his arm around the latter's shoulders as if encountering him once again was the best thing ever. It's not like it wasn't, but at the same time, Kyungsoo's perception of capacity was so full of other notions, it was extremely hard for him to interact with people outside his workplace. Especially those whom he despised during grade school.     Luhan in particular was someone who he could freely retaliate to, but during the time right now, he felt rather drifted away from those who he could label as 'friend'. You could say a lot has been bombarding his state of mentality nowadays. University, pursuing his dreams of traveling. Kai. Kai?     As Luhan babbles on about the various things which had occurred in the previous pastime he spent in China, Kyungsoo once again finds him self drifting off into his deep thoughts of oblivion, not giving a care to whatever situation he was put in.      “Kyungsoo? Do Kyungsoo? Earth to Kyungsoo??? You're going to walk into a po—” before Luhan could finish the rest of his statement, Kyungsoo had already bumped his head into a long, yellow pole in front of a pizzeria.      “Oh. . .I mean, ouch. . .Look at me, what a pity. Sorry for diving into nothingness, my bad.”      Luhan arcs a brow in inquiry, using the back of his palm to check the temperature of Kyungsoo's forehead. Luhan knew something was off and iffy. His body temperature was normal. No fever or any signs of hotness was detected, (rather than his personal appearance, because hey, Kyungsoo is one hot, cute, squishy guy!) Kyungsoo usually didn't act this way during the days back then, so what exactly has happened to make him behave in such manner? If Luhan were to recall the former memories which can lead to him acting this way, he reminisced back to the time where Kyungsoo had attempted suicide. Of course, he wouldn't mention anything right now, but since his friend is acting suspiciously...thoughts will obviously captivate his sense of thinking.     “Are you okay?. . . You seem rather off. You know I'm always here for you. I – where are you heading right now?,” Luhan retorted with curiosity laced  in his tonality, shoulder bumping upon Kyungsoo's own as an attempt to be playful. After all, Luhan /is/ trying to brighten up the younger's mood. Hopefully, it works.     “University. ing pain.” Blandly giving a response, Kyungsoo appoints his index finger to where the University is located, genuinely dipping his chin into a bow of courtesy so that he could leisurely retreat.     “I'll catch you later, now. You can contact me on Facebook or any other social media you might have me on. If not, let's hope fate brings us back together, aye.”      With that said, Kyungsoo leaves a completely questionable Luhan behind, resuming with his daily aspects of a straight line as an expression, and slumped shoulders as an emotion of excitement.     

 

The university exterior was extremely wide an spaced out. If Kyungsoo wasn't knowledgeable, he'd consider this architecture as an office building rather than a place where people come to learn and take the first step of pursuing the path they want to follow. It's funny yet mind-boggling at the same time.

    Strolling through the familiar yet new, elongated hallways of the interior building, the petite male couldn't help but insist on placing his index finger along the metallic lockers, his finger following suite and gliding along each and every locker he passed on by. Usually universities didn't contain lockers, but this institution was different. He took the various windows into account, collecting information by counting each and every pane he exhibited. The tiled flooring beneath him was a metallic-heather hue, grainy, like tuning a channel and finding out your WiFi has been turned down, resulting into the dead tune and grain you see on your television screen.       He examines the schedule in his free hand as his limbs ambulate him forth to wherever he may be heading.       Not paying any intentness towards the arrangement ahead him, Kyungsoo suddenly finds himself crashing into another, lofty identity. Fortunately, the two were still established on their feet and not flopped onto the hard, tiled surface subjacent to them.      That is, until Kyungsoo lost his stability, closuring up to the scene whereas his body was atop the frame of a mysterious man with a hooded, black jacket.       Where have I seen him before? He thought, flabbergasted due to the position he was in now. Making an effort in getting up, Kyungsoo hoists himself up using the corners of his elbows, only to be pushed back down as a result of the other's brawny arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter