1/1

The End of The Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin stares at the blank A4 paper in front of him, his stare is really sharp that it feels that he’s going to make a hole on the paper sooner or later. Loud sighs fills the recording room and he flips his pen in his right hand vigorously whilst staring at the paper. He couldn’t think of any words nor expressions to write for the next track he is currently working out with. He placed the pen aside and places his head on the table – closing his eyes. ‘Are they doing alright at home? How is my little star doing?’ thoughts about his loved ones suddenly clustered his mind in a flash. It feels like years since he haven’t step his foot inside his house. He stands up and reach out for the door handle, pushing it down with force whilst his ears are filled with loud music and sight is greeted with the image of his other teammate – Bobby.

 

“You look like you’re gonna pass out soon.” Hanbin stated the oblivious whilst looking at Bobby who is currently not in the best position – he looks like he is in pain while bending down and placing the palms of his hands on his knees. Bobby only laughed at Hanbin’s remark and he quickly turn the loud music off. “I got it. I’ll go home now and you need to rest too, you have been binge writing lyrics for days in that room.” With that words, Bobby flee in a dash leaving Hanbin alone. Hanbin sighs again as he looks at the clock placed on the wall of the room – it is indeed the crack of dawn. As he thinks that if he can’t produce any lyrics right now, the least he could do is to make another dance move. He goes to the hundred thousand dollar and connect his phone to the AUX cable, picking up a song he could make a choreograph to.

 

He scrolls the screen like a mad person and picks up a song. When the beat drop comes, he dances aimlessly to the ‘Rhythm Ta’ choreography as his mind couldn’t think about anything else right now. He stares at his reflection in the mirror whilst beads of sweat falls down his bare face. When the song reached its end, ‘’ blast off the expensive speaker. Hanbin’s leg crashed down to the wooden floor and brings his knees cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter