4 pm

What the-

"We have a double and single room, you guys can decide if you wanna sleep all together or alone. the whole second floor will be yours  so you can decide in which room you want to sleep. There are also, toilets, 3 or 4 I think, and of course a bathroom in each room, so the extra toilets on the floor are actually unnessecery.. oh and," she turned to them, after stepping on the first few steps of the second floor stairs, "you can, of course, all shower, before or after going to sleep. or whenever you guys want.

and since the second floor will be all yours, don't forget that you can do whatever you want, and you'll get personally kicked, in your pretty little asses, by me if you ask for permission for anything.  Actually this doesn't just count for the second floor but this whole house. do whatever you want, unless you decide to smash the whole building haha" she laughed her melodic laugh, "whatever, we're tired as , let me show you your rooms now."
We were all dead tired and I was already changing in my room, into my pijamas, after telling everyone a  good night and letting irma do the explanation while banu trotted along drunkenly behind them with suga, whispering jokes into each others ears that both just giggled to, that "just-drunk-people-would-laugh-about" jokes. 
It was about 10 minutes after I lied myself in my bed, half sleeping, and already almost leaving reality for unicorns and dragons, with top flying around on a mercedes, yelling boom shakalaka lyrics all the way, and tao, walking out of a gucci fantasialand, followed by an elephant holding all the new bought stuff with the biggest rainbow that ever existed behind them and a waterfall of pure chocolate and - when suddenly my phone started vibrating and I crashed all the way back into reality like a rock hiting earth after flying for 20 km. 

I klicked on the side of the phone to open the lockscreen, and heaven hit me for a second, but after my eyes got used to it, I saw the message and immediately lifted myself up to sit straight on the just so nice and warm position I was lying in.
A message from Namjoon. 
"I can't sleep" was written there, with a few crying emojis, as always. 
I had to giggle a bit about this because it was like, 10 minutes since we decided to go to sleep, and he really couldn't be this impatient, could he?
"Just 10 minutes passed. Try a bit longer, maybe you'll fall alseep eventuelly." 
He saw the message immediatelly after I send them and, wrote back a 
"hmpf noo, I tried too hard already. ugh I'm wide awake..."
not knowing what to answer I just texted back the safest reply of all replies: "Haha"
Again, after seeing the message, he immediatelly started to write back, then decided to delete what he wrote, the "writing..." sign suddenly disappeared and came back a few times, when I suddenly got a "Can't I come down to you?" and my brain decided to stop working. for exactly 23 seconds, something in me just decided to go off to stare at the screen in pure shock and fluster and excitment and everything inbetween these emotions. I actually didn't know what to answer. Would it be weird to say no? or to say yes? 
I really wanted it, so tried to type in a sure why not faster than my mind could think, to not change the decision at the next milisecond. 
"Okay, I'll be down in 2" were his last words before he went offline. 
I let myself fall down.
oh my god what now!?- Wait a freakin second- Is it even clean here, that I just called him to my room like that?!
I jumped up, to have a better look at my room and all stuff and then jumped off of my bed really quick to clean and tidy up the last things that were lying on the floor, running from here and there, and then as a final, looking at the mirror to check if the face was all clean and okay. 

It suddenly knocked lightly, and I walked to my door, and stood in front of it for a second, quickly taking a deep breath, with my eyes closed, and exhaled slowly, before opening it gently.
namjoon tapped in like a kitten hunting, without a sound and careful with every step.
moving like the best of a hunter, his skills at lying weren't at the same level. 
He rubbed his eye slowly, acted all tired and cute, and went straight to the bed, and just decided to lay down and closed his eyes, pulling the sheets over himself and whispered a aah this is already so much more comfortable with a smile on his face that I just melted to after I watched the scene with an open mouth, entirely startled and not in the right mind to do anything.
I really didn't know what to do, so I just decided to slowly walk back to my bed and lied down on the comfortable pillow that I really didn't care about at that moment and, put my arm under my head and my eyes in his direction to watch him.
His face looked so calm, angelic and fragile. And at that moment I really wished to hold him forever so no one could ever do him any harm and at the same time, I just wanted to continue to look at him like this. forever. Because this was all I needed to live.
Of course, as perplexed as I was by this whole situation, I totally forgot that this cute guy lying in front of me, was not sleeping at all. 
I just thought about that again when he suddenly, out of the blue, leaned in my direction, and gave me a brief peck on my lips.
It wasn't even two seconds that our lips touched, when he already leaned back. It ended as fast as it happened. 
I instinctivly put my hands in front of my face and turned away, feeling the blood running in my head. 
omg okay, you have to calm the down hera, he just kissed you! it's just a kiss! he did that already once so calm down!!
Wanting to calm myself down apperently didn't help this time, so I just lied there, overthinking and probably overreacting too, and all of this just beause of a simple kiss. 
I wasn't even a bit done with overreacting or whatever this reaction was called that I don't dare to explain myself, since the whole feelings in my chest and that moment, couldn't be described in any human language, I was sure of that, when suddenly the mattress behind me started to move and strong arms wrapped around my waist, spooning me, while lying on the bed. 
I heard a reliefed sigh, and namjoon snuggling on me, holding me a bit more tight.
"Wha- what are you doing??" I said totally flustered, not knowing what to do. But to be honest, this was the nicest feeling I ever experienced in my life and I wished for this moment, once again, to never stop. 
"You know," Namjoon started, changing his position until it was comfortable enough. "Banu told me earlier that you like me. But she whispered it because it's a secret and I'm not allowed to tell namjoon." 
"No she did no-"
"So it's right?" I could literally hear him smile from behind as he said the words, and to be entirely honest, that gave me a bit confidence. 
"I'm not sure- I- " I took a deep breath. "Yes." 
He sat up from his position to see me a bit better, and I turned a  bit too, heart beating faster than a hummingbird's wings, and even faster when his soft black eyes looked like a deep and seemingly endless sea of blackness. and I was drowning in it. I was so drowning, with no air in my lungs because he made me feel a way that killed me inside. And it was the best feeling of dying I ever had and I wished to die a little bit more, to drown a little bit more, because in his eyes, and his presence, was definitely the best place to do so. 
I saw how his eyes looked into mine, as if he tried to find something, looking from one to the other and back and I didn't notice till our lips touched that he had come closer to kiss me. 

This kiss was so much different from the first one. With so much more passion, with no need to hurry, and endless time because there was nothing we were hiding from in this room, at 4 in the morning with everyone sleeping, being somewhere else. 
So we just enjoyed it, with his hands reaching my face to hold me tighter to kiss me more deeply. I felt how his thump run along the curve of my cheekbone and how he changed his position while trying to not stop kissing me. 
The blanket thrown onto the floor, forgotten and uneccessary, I felt him all over me,  and of course, especially his lips, that felt like the first cherry blossoms in the beginning of spring that you desperately waited for, for so long.  like a soft peach in mid summer, with the nice breeze and the sun shining on your entire body, tingling it's pleasant warmth on it. like a prickling sensation that creeps onto you insde out the moment you jump into icecube cold water feeling It surround your whole being, taking you all in. 
And it felt like the world and so much more.
And when he ended the kiss, and then leaned in again to give me a small peck on my, now, slightly swollen lips, while I was in another dimension, in another universe, I felt like I finally reached the part of my life where I could say, Yes, i'm entirely and in the most honest and purest way, complete. 
"I love you." he whispered, and it made the world feel at peace.