Who and what

Us, after 25 hours

"Eunjae-ah, look at that!" Dongjun pointed at the shop filled with art supplies. The girl next to him widened her eyes and pulled him into the shop immediately. "Whoa..." She roamed around the shop, touching the paint brushes, charcoals and paint. Immediately leaving her boyfriend alone. She loved art.

She was about to leave since she pretty much have everything but one particular paintbrush caught her eye. It was hidden in the corner, almost not visible.She let go of her boyfriends arm walked to it. She picked up the brush and looked at every single detail of it. The handle of it was carved in a tribal design. "This is so beautiful," Dongjun walked towards her. He saw the paintbrush she was holding and asked "You like that?"  She quickly turned her head and nodded her head enthusiastically. "Can I... buy it?" She asked although she knew that even if he refuse, she would still buy it. "God, remind me how many paint brush this girl own." "Oppa!" She slapped his chest. "Ouch! You hurt my heart!" Dongjun being the overdramatic queen he is, acted like it was the most painful thing ever. Eunjae just shooked her head and went to the counter.

Their relationship is a best friend/childhood friend/boyfriend sometimes even a father and daughter relationship. They are always next to each other since the day they are born. They are also born on the same day! But Dongjun just wanted her to call him oppa. They told each other every single thing that happened. Nobody lied. Except the time when Eunjae stole 40 dollars from Dongjun, of course. Yep, they are the bestest friends. You can also call them the perfect couple.

 --

"Oppa~!" Seolhyun tugged his arm. "Yes baby?" He replied and stared at her beautiful face. She was about to speak but quickly closed when so realise he was staring at her so intensely. She turned red and looked away. "Y-yah, why are you staring at me like that-" "You are so beautiful." He cut her off and gave her a quick peck on her cheek. Seolhyun widened her eyes. "W-why so cheesy all of the s-sudden." Jungkook chuckled and replied, "Why is my girlfriend so cute" Seolhyun blushed even more "Stop it" "Okay okay, what do you want to tell me?" Jungkook asked while adjusting his seat belt. "I-im hungry. Can we go eat before going to your office?" She asked carefully. "No." He answered coldly. Seolhyun pouted. She knew how important the company is to him but seriously, she is really really hungry. "Haha Im kidding babe. Lets go." Seolhyun let out a smile.

This couple is an interesting one. Seolhyun used to be bullied by Jungkook, since she is 'poor' and 'filthy'. Like how Jungkook called her. But somehow, Jimin dated Seolhyun. And then the possesive Jungkook got jealous! Yep, the cliché Kingka-bullying-nerd-and-then-they-fell-in-love story. 

 

--

Hello! Thank you for the 2 subs!! This "chapter" is just a introduction-ish thing. Just for you guys to know the basic characters:)