woke up

love after married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

When Kyungsoo open his eyes, he meet a familiar room of his.

“why am I here?” Kyungsoo couldn’t remember what happen last night. He just shrug and out from his bed and walk in to the toilet. After having a hot shower, Kyungsoo came down to the kitchen to help his mom making a breakfast.

“oh, Kyungsoo? You’re awake?” ask Mrs. Do to his cute son. Kyungsoo just nod his head cutely and sit at the chair. After the breakfast finish and set on the table, Mrs. Do looking at Kyungsoo.

“Kyungsoo ah~ can woke up your fiancé, Sehun?” say Mrs. Do make Kyungsoo

“what?!!!!? Sehun?” Kyungsoo shock and his eyes went bigger than usual.

 “yes. Your fiancé, Sehun. What’s wrong? Don’t you remember Sehun sent you home yesterday? I bet you two had a very fun yesterday, don’t you?” ask Mrs. Do with smile.

“ahh?? Ye…err..yes.. we had…fun” the last word make Kyungsoo realize that he’s nothing to Sehun. he already got a girlfriend. He thought died when a hand push slightly to a guess room.

“okay.. now woke him up. And had a breakfast with us together, okay” pled Mrs. Do to her son. Kyungsoo just smile and slowly nod to her.

“okay..”

With deep breath, Kyungsoo pray that he don’t have to do this but it’s a fated though. His hand slowly reaches a door knob and opens the door. Kyungsoo legs move slowly… his plan is to move slowly so that he can get out quickly from this scary room, but when he reach the bed, he can’t see anyone or him in the bed.

“ermm? Where is he? I thought he still seeping?” Kyungsoo eyes looked around the room. But, then a toilet door open and relive Sehun half- in front Kyungsoo.

“ahh!!!!” Kyungsoo shout and close his eyes.
“i-ii-i don’t see anything!”

Sehun shocked too,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter