Fake

Fake
Please log in to read the full chapter

(This story is called fake for some reasons. Well, this is my type of fake. [So no judging please~]Apparently I'm kind of fake[very. esp. at school]. But, this story.. is not.. I can't- be more... I mean.. make this more deep meanings sounding.. or whatever it is. Anyway, our main boy will appear late.  Sorry ~_~[I think this story is a failure from me..])

 

She stares at her reflection in the mirror. "What am I?" She whispered at herself. Leaving her question unanswered, she left the house for school.

 

Once she stepped in the school, she starts thinking.

 

She has good positions in school.

She has popularity.

She have popular friends.

She has everything that most people wants.

 

But she is not happy with all of that.

 

"What am I.." She whispered while walking to her class.

 

When she is at her seat, and their teacher came in, they got a task to do. An essay. She just stares at her book while holding a pen in her hand. She felt so clueless when their teacher told them to write an essay of what do they think of their self.

 

After a few minutes, all that she wrote are just, 'What I think of myself is that I'm..'. She sighed. She tries to think back by remembering all the positions she got, her popular friends, and many more.

 

Giving up, she at last asked the teacher for permission to go to the comfort room. Once she is there, she looks at the mirror. She just stare at her reflection while thinking about all things she have. 

 

Without realizing, her tears slowly flow down her cheeks.

 

"I'm.. I'm fake.." She stuttered.

 

She feels unhappy, eventhough she have all that positions. All this while, she feels empty. She think back, she have all of them because of one reason. Her family who keeps telling her to work hard and get positions in the school. Actually, she didn't want them. But she is forced to. As continuing her family legacy in having many good positions.

 

While her popular friends, she faked her personality to be accepted by them. She faked herself, because she knows that her real personality won't be accepted by them who are popular.

 

"All this while.. I'm being fake.. All fake.." She mumbled while crying.

 

"I'm.. fake.." She keeps repeating the words to her reflection in the mirror.

 

Then, she slowly walk out of the comfort room and head to the school's rooftop. There, she starts to cry even more as she sit on the floor, while laying her back on the wall.

 

Suddenly, the door opened and revealed a boy, looking at her. He looks worried.

 

"Young-ae! Are you okay?" He said in a worried tone.

 

He approach her and wipe her tears away.

 

But she push his hand away.

 

"Don't touch me!" She shouted in sadness, disappointment and anger.

 

"Why with the sudden attitude?" He asked her, shocked with her sudden change. She is always nice with him and they barely fight. So, what's the problem?

 

"I don't deserve you as my friend. So, just leave me alone.." She mumbked in a low tone.

 

He shakes his head. "But..! Young-ae -"

 

"Just leave me, Jungkook! I'm fake!" She interrupted him, shouting angrily.

 

The boy, Jungkook, just obeyed her and walk away from the rooftop sadly.

 

"I'm sorry, Jungkook.. But I don't want you to have a fake friend like me.." She said in between her sobs.

 

 

Jungkook, who had been following her since she went out of the comfort room, sigh heavily all the way back to his classroom, which is the same as hers. He feels disappointed with her. He was so worried that she took so long at the comfort room that he lied to the teacher, telling that he wants to go there.

 

He went there just to check on her, and in tbe end he saw her walking out of there while crying. He followed her until they are at the rooftop. He was being concern, but still, she push him away. He thought they are bestfriends, and he can comfort her. But, the opposite happened. He is not helping her at all.

 

"Why did I leave her.. Aishh!" Jungkook sigh for the last time when he is already standing in front of his classroom entrance.

 

 

The next day, since it's school day off, she just stay inside her room, all the day. Not getting out from her room even once.

 

 

"Young-ae! Eat now!" Her mother said.

 

"I don't want to! Stop telling me to eat! I will just eat when I want to..!" She said, annoyed.

 

 

It's already 12PM,  but she is still in her pyjama. She just stare around her room with blank mind, letting time passed just like that.

 

"I'm sorry, to all of you.. But I'm just.. Tired of being fake.."  She sighed.

 

At the moment, she is staring at one thing. One thing which is a knife that is used to cut the papers into small pieces. She slowly get up from the room's floor and walk towards the table where the knife is placed at.

 

"I.. want to end this.." She mumbled when taking the knife.

 

"Sorry.." That was her last word before slicing her wrist a bit, enough to make a deep cut, and blood dripping on the floor from the cut.

 

She whined in pain. The knife slipped off her hand, and she fell on the floor. Slowly, her vision is turning black.

 

After about a few minutes later, a few knocks cn be heard from the outside of her room.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter