Tae, the God of Destruction

Petals

If living together with Jimin was heaven, than I have no idea what to call living together which involved kissing, cuddling and hugging. I had no idea what I have done in my life to deserve love from him. I also had no idea where it will take us. All I was sure of is that he loves me and I love him. And I didn’t even consider me being gay before. But it didn’t matter at all.

 

I felt so blissed waking up to his face every morning knowing that we truly belong to each other, that I can wake him up with a sweet kiss and a soft “Good morning, my love”. That was all I could ever ask for. On the mere thought of him a feeling happiness  and love washed me, stronger than I could comprehend with my mind.

 

For example, one morning, we were sitting by the table, simply eating our breakfast (Jimin has made his pancakes again) and I looked up from my plate to see Jimin looking at something in the newspaper with a concentrated look on his face. And there it was. That overwhelming  happiness washing through me again and suddenly my throat was tight and my eyes were filled with little tears.

I didn’t know that I was this sentimental.

 

 

I blinked a few times and cleared my throat.

 

 

“What are you looking at?”  he turned his gaze at me and immediately his facial features formed a fond smile which found it’s answer in my face.

 

 

“Job advertisements”

 

 

“Job advertisements? Why? We don’t need more money.” My parents sent me quite a lot every month. It was enough to pay for my dancing lessons and to live comfortably.

 

 

“I know, it’s just… I feel like I need to do something. That idleness is killing me and I am bored when you go to school for a whole day. Plus, I should start to pay Hoseok. I can’t just let him take me in for free every week. And maybe I could also try and save some money.”

 

 

“What would you save money for?” I asked, smearing a fine spoon of strawberry jam on my third pancake.

 

 

“For… for my own dance academy?” he suddenly sounded uncertain.

 

 

“A dance academy? You want to start a dance academy?”

 

 

“Well… yeah. It’s kind of my dream.” He looked a little embarrassed. I guess I was the first person he ever told this to.

I imagined Jimin as a dance teacher. I was sure that he would be great. The students would love him no matter what age they were and with his level of dancing I could say that they would learn from the best.

 

 

 

“Jimn that’s… that great! Really, that’s an amazing idea! You should totally do that!” I shouted excitedly.

 

 

“Really? You think so?” he asked looking shyly at me.

 

 

“Of course! And I will help you. You’ll see, you will have your dance academy in no time!” I smiled brightly.

 

 

“Oh Jungkook, I love you” his voice was shaking a little. Jimin stood up to sit on my knees and hug me.

I put my hand around his waist and pressed him closer. I closed my eyes and all I could register with my senses was Jimin.

 

 

“And I love you.”

 

 

“I’m worried about something, though.” Jimin whispered in my ear.

 

 

“What is it?” I took my hands from his back to his face in them instead.

 

 

“My father he…” my heart squeezed when his voice faltered and his expression fell “It’s not only about the dance. If he knew that I am with you he would never… approve of it. Neither would my mother.” Tears started to appear in his eyes. I kissed his forehead and pressed him close to my chest again and started to rock him in my arms

 

 

“Many people won’t approve of us, Jimin. It’s just the way it is. Most people just can’t accept that. I’m sure that if my parents found out they wouldn’t understand too. But for me… it doesn’t matter anymore. I just want to be with you. Even if it means that everybody that I know will turn their backs on me. You are enough. More than enough.”  I kissed his hair. “I don’t mean to sound cheesy, but… you are my everything, Jimin.”

 

Jimin sighed and buried his face in my arm.

 

 

“Where were you all my life, Jeon Jungkook” he murmured, squeezing his hands on the back of my white t-shirt.

 

I smiled and kissed kiss hair again.

 

“I love you” one more kiss “I love you” a kiss on the ear. “I love you, I love you, I love you” I repeated placing butterfly kisses on his ear, his cheek, his jaw.

 

 

“It tickles” Jimin chuckled.

He took my face in his hand and stared me in the eyes.

“I love you too Jungkook. So much it almost hurts.”  and he lowered his head to kiss me.

 

 

I smiled into the kiss while eagerly reciprocating and so did he. I put my hands on his lower back, pulling him closer and his hands went up to my hair.  

 

He tilted his head to gain better access. I felt a little nip on my bottom lip as he bit it lightly.

 

 

“Jimin…” I sighed which he immediately used for his tongue to enter my mouth, exploring it in a gentle, swirling motion. His hand slid to my nape.

 My body immediately responded to him as I leaned into him and hotness began to arise in my body,my mind becoming more and more clouded.

I began to his shirt when suddenly he stopped, making me open his eyes and almost groan with frustrastion.

 

 

“Did you hear something?”

 

I looked into his dark eyes from up-close, listening carefully but all I could hear were our quickened breaths and my hammering heart. But indeed, after a few seconds I heard a faint sounds of our doorbell. Our eyes widened.

 

“Did you expect someone?” I asked Jimin.

 

“No.”

 

 

“Want to continue?”  even I heard that it sounded almost like a plead. Jimin looked like didn’t like the idea of stopping too, he lowered his head once again but just as our lips were to touch, the doorbell rang again, long and stern.  

 

We both sighed. The moment was pretty much ruined.

“Let’s just open that door.”

 

 

 

“I’ll get it. You can get yourself together in that time.” I smirked. I looked at his torso shining from under the shirt and I cursed that damn person that was behind the door. Jimin looked so y with his hair disheveled, his shirt half-ed and his lips a little wet with saliva and a little bit to pink. It seemed that it got to him how he looked like because a blush started to cover his face.

I should sue that jerk behind the door or something.

 

I brushed my lips against Jimin’s one last time and left the kitchen.

 

Before I opened the door (that damn person was still ringing the bell annoyingly long) I checked myself in the mirror, wiped my lips, styled my equally disheveled hair a bit and only then did I undo the lock and pressed the door-handle.

 

The face that I saw, shooting me a bright smile, annoyed me even more. But, on the other hand, I should have expect this.

 

 

“Hi!”

Tae practically shouted in my ear and barged into my apartment, pushing me aside. He stepped into the room just as Jimin emerged from the kitchen.

“Hello Jimin! Oh, your buttons are not done correctly, you should  take care of that before we go. Did you both just get up? Your hair is pretty messy. Oh, and I brought some food for the evening for the movie. And guess what! I’m staying over for tonight! You can’t say no, I have nowhere to sleep tonight cause my mom threw me out. I can’t understand why she can’t understand that I really needed to buy that game and for that, I needed money which I could only get from her wallet. Isn’t this logical? And you know what she did? She threw it away! Who’s wasting money now, huh?! Why are moms so complicated? But anyway, should we go now? We only have about twenty-five minutes.”

 

 

During that rapid and long- speech, he put something in the kitchen.

 

Me and Jimin only stared at him though we were filled with different emotions. Jimin was for sure astonished and was trying to understand all this bull as it was his first time to see it but I was just filled with a weird mixture of annoyance and resignation with every word.  We were never going to get rid of him. Don’t get me wrong, I love him and he is my best friend, but friends can be really annoying too. Especially Tae. And especially when I wanted to enjoy my Saturday alone with Jimin doing… things.

 

Nonetheless, it was not possible, so I just sighed with resignation.

 

 

“What are you talking about, Tae, what tickets?”

 

 

“The movie tickets, of course. Let’s go!” He was holding the door, making it impossible to close it.

 

“Yeah, let’s go.” My gloomy voice was a great contrast to Taehyung’s loud and excited one.

 

 

I passed Jimin, who was still a little bitconfused, his shoes and started to put on my own.

 

 

***

 

 

The day was pretty fun.

 

At least for Jimin and Taehyung.

I wouldn’t know cause I was left out from their conversation all the time as they immediately clicked again like they have known each other for years. My grumpiness was rising with every minute.

 

If not for Jimin’s hand occasionally squeezing mine gently I would have stormed off a long time ago.

My thoughts trailed off to what could have been in not for Tae constantly filling with fresh annoyance.

 

 

The situation got a little better as we got home.

It turned out that Taehyung was not sick of watching movies, even after watching some cliché romantic comedy ( I don’t remember a thing from a movie because I was too busy playing with Jimin’s hand and staring at his reactions to the action in the darkness. His eyes even got a little wet when the main character died. Cute.) and decided to do a marathon of movies based on Jane Austen because, as he said, he was feeling sentimental because of his lost game.

 

Fortunately, Tae always watched with his eyes glued to the screen, not noticing anything around, so me and Jimin could cuddle and once in a while I stole kisses in his fluffy orange hair. After some time, Jimin fell asleep in my arms which didn’t surprise me much.

Those movies were boring as hell. I would very much prefer to live my own romance, alone with Jimin than watch socially awkward Mr. Darcy fall in love with Elizabeth with Tae thirdwheeling unintentionally.

Though Keira Knightley is always nice to watch (Thank God Taehyung didn’t want to watch the old movie, three hours of socially awkward Colin Firth would just kill me that night).

 

 

“I will carry him to the bedroom” I said. Tae barely noticed I said anything and just hummed mindlessly. “Actually, I’m going to sleep too. You know where everything you need is, right?”

 

 

“Yeah, yeah. Goodnight.”

I shook my head. Where did that human even come from? Barging into someone’s house and taking it over.

 

 

I took Jimin into my arms and carried him into the bed, lying down with him. I was so tired that I didn’t even bother taking off my clothes.

 

 

“Jungkook?” Jimin’s voice was a bit raspy, his eyes covered in the mist of sleep “What time is it?”

 

 

“Almost 1 a.m”

 

 

“Is Tae…”

 

 

“Yep,  still occupating the TV.  But we can easily just go to sleep.”

 

 

“Let’s” he leaned in and kissed me sweetly. Oh, how I missed his lips the whole day.

 

 

Then suddenly there was light.

I blinked a few times.

Tae was standing in the doorway.

 

 

At first, all three of us stayed still from shock. The first to move was Tae.

 

 

“I knew it! I was right! Oh, don’t look so surprised Jungkook, you were so obvious. You weren’t even trying to hide how big  your heart for Jiminnie is” he exclaimed with a triumphant smile on his face.

 

I looked at Jimin. He had the expression of a deer caught in headlights. I probably looked the same.

 

And we were probably thinking the same thing, which was precisely: “Well, .”