Lee Joon

Everybody loves Hyosung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was sitting on a bank near the campus. It was a warm evening and I enjoyed my time alone. There were so many things I had to think through.

Yah Hyosung.- a familiar voice shouted my name.

I turned around to see him. Standing as confident as ever in his black trousers and blue shirt.

What do you want from me, Lee Joon sunbeanim?- my lips formed in a fake smile.

I just thought I never bought my favorite dongsaeng food. So lets eat together.- he replied with the same smile plastered on his face.

 

Ahjumma, two settings of beef please! And some soju too!- Joon smiled to the old lady.

Oh my god, what I am doing here. I started to panick. What does he want from me? Why did I even say yes? Joon was in the same year in univerity as me. I still called him sunbae, because he was older. He made a break to serve in the army. But the fact was that we werent on good terms. We always competed on the first place in our yearbook to get the scolarship. But I needed it and he didnt. His family was pretty well off.

What are we doing here, sunbae?- I sighed as he kept gazing at me with his irritating smile.

What do you mean? We are eating.- he replied.

I mean it seriously.- I whined, not having the strenght to play games today.

But he didnt reply. Instead the ahjumma brought us the meat and a bottle of soju. Lee Joon took the meat and placed it on the grill. I poured me and him the drink and then started observe him. He was handsome. Im not going to lie. And he had the berfect body. I could see the muscles tighten under his shirt. No wonder he was so popular in the campus. He was nice to everybody... Well, besides me.

Well lets drink.- he said.

I dont want too.- I gazed down on my fingers, not wanting to make eye contact.

If you drink I will tell you whats my point on this meeting.

Okay!- he laughed at my qiuck response.

As we drank down the soju a grimace showed on my face.

Oh you arent a good drinker!

I am a really good drinker.- I said offendend.

Really?- he raised his eyebrows.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter