CHAPTER 1

DATING TRIAL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung Hani's POV

I walked to class like usual while munching down my waffle that I bought at a nearby store.

I sat at my seat,glancing around the class as it was empty.I was the only one who came this early.

I placed my bag under my desk and continue eating my waffle.

I took out my phone since I was bored and surfed the web while eating my waffle.It made my day more boring.No,new news nor gossips.

After I finished eating my waffle,I got up from my seat and went out of the class to throw the paper bag into the trash can.Our class doesn't have a trash can in our class because the teacher doesn't wants us to make the class dirty but still,the class is dirty.

After I threw the paper bag into the trash can,I went to my locker to get my notebooks that I left in there last Friday.

I unlocked my locker as note fell out of my locker.I kneeled down,picked up the note and read it.

"Again? Why won't this guy get sick of me?" I sighed as I stood back up and threw it away in the trash can near my locker.

It was a love-note and it is from the same guy.Well,I don't know his name but the initials are always 'PJM'

He is my secret admirer since junior year until this year,which is my senior year.I think both of us are the same age because he stated it once it a note.

It's not like I hate having a secret admirer I'm grateful for him that he's willing to send me love-notes and all but,I'm sick of getting hurt.

First,my dad left me and my mom for another woman.Second,my ex-boyfriend cheated on me and used me.Third,my childhood bestfriend,Minsook left me to be friends with popular people and backstabed me.

My life is ed up right?

I've been hurt for three times.That's enough for me.I'm not strong nor tough.I'm fragile and weak.I act tough but actually,I'm not.

But,at least I have a caring mother who works day and night just to support my studies and feed me.I'm thankful enough for still having a mother.

I promised my mom that I'll pay everything back to her after I graduate and got a job.When I do,it's time for me to take care of her.

Anyways,after taking my books,I locked my locker and head back to class.Now,there are a few students sitting at their seats.

I went at my seat and placed my book on my desk.

I looked outside the window and let out a sigh.I glanced over the senior block w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter