Caught

The Class President & The Romantic Prankster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona was patiently waiting at her study table, her eyes darting to her phone every five seconds. She knew that she had to study for the upcoming assessments but her focus was nowhere to be found ever since she sat there an hour ago; Yuri hadn't had free time since he was back on the field and Yoona had been unbelieveably busy as well. 

“Damn.” Yoona pouted and closed the thick book, kicking her legs in frustration, “why isn’t he texting me yet?”

The partial reason why she was stuck at home was because Yuri wanted her to study even though her assessments weren’t for another month or two. Honestly, she should be the one telling Yuri to study for his tests because he was probably out playing baseball with his friends even though there was no training today.

A roll of her eyes came when her phone finally started vibrating on the desk. She huffed and left it there for a while; Yuri deserved it for taking so long.

“Hello?”

“Yah! Why did you take so long to answer?” Yuri sulked, tossing his baseball glove aside, “I’ve been waiting for you to answer for the longest time ever!”

“Oh please,” Yoona rolled her eyes at her boyfriend’s constant complaining, “a few more rings than normal won’t kill you.” Yoona’s smile grew wider as Yuri’s whining increased by the second, unable to fathom how his teammates could tolerate his childish behaviour, “I can’t believe I thought you were a gangster when we first met. You’re nothing but a child, a whiny and spoilt little boy.”

“YAH!” 

Yoona rested her chin on her fist, giggling happily at the slightly annoyed Yuri on the other side of the line. She had no qualms about teasing him or annoying him, because their little banters were the most fun part about their relationship; other than when he whines and acts like a toddler, of course. Yuri couldn't be bothered to fight with her, and that was what Yoona didn't like. 

Equal competition was better.

“So when are you coming to meet your girlfriend instead of playing ball with your friends?” Yoona teased; she was waiting for Yuri to start his normal routine of whining and pleading for her understanding, “or is your ball more important than me, hmm?”

“Yoong…” Yuri whined, he was planning to bring her for dinner tonight after practice, “you know you’re more important to me than anything else. It’s just that the finals are coming up and so are your exams…”

“Alright. I get it, you big baby now stop whining.”

Well, Yoona obviously isn't going to make Yuri come all the way here in the middle of practice; Yuri had been off the field for far too long for her to get him off again. If Yuri wanted to enjoy his favourite sport, Yoona would make sure he got to enjoy it without worrying about anything else. 

“Call me when you’re done, okay?” Yoona asked and blew a kiss into the receiver, “I’ll finish my chapters for tonight then we can go for dinner together and visit Umma!”

“Okay, baby.”

Yoona smiled and grabbed hold of a pen, starting to focus on her anatomy practice paper. She knew if she didn’t get started now, she wouldn’t get started anytime soon. “I love you, be careful.” Yoona mumbled, feeling her cheeks get hot as she admitted her love to Yuri once again.

“I love you more. If there’s anything, just call me. I’ll always pick up even if you think ball is more important to me.”

 

God, he was an adorable idiot. 

 

 

-

 

 

Taeyeon tried his best to stay still as he watched Jessica in the recording studio, singing her heart out for one of their upcoming school productions. Jessica was so so beautiful, and Taeyeon couldn't take his eyes off her. He loved the way her blonde hair fell below her shoulders when she tilted her head back to hit high notes - two of his passions at once; Jessica and singing. 

“She’s gorgeous, isn’t she?”

“Very.”

Tiffany smiled and stood beside Taeyeon, watching her best friend hit every single note of the song perfectly. She has always admired Jessica for her wide vocal range and colour; yet, Jessica was envious of her husky tone and hardworking attitude. Perhaps, this was why they would always remain best friends; they kept each other going and made sure they knew both strengths as well as weaknesses.

“Treasure her, okay?”

Taeyeon turned towards Tiffany with a confident upward curl of his lips, “I will, Fany. I know how precious she is and for her to take in a broken person like me, I’m aware of how indispensable she is to me.” Tiffany scowled and grabbed Taeyeon by the shoulders, “you will not be broken any further, TaeTae. None of us will allow that, and you know it.” Taeyeon broke out into a small laugh and nodded, gently patting Tiffany’s hand to calm her down.

“Yah. Yah. What do the both of you think you’re doing?”

Tiffany and Taeyeon burst into outrageous laugher as Jessica exited the recording booth with a huge frown, unable to look at the two without a fiery sense of jealousy brewing in her. Tiffany couldn’t stop giggling at her best friend’s pout and she wrapped her arms around Jessica’s waist, “you’re cute when you’re jealous, babe. I already have Sunkyu, remember?” Jessica flushed and smacked Tiffany’s , burying her face into her shoulder.

“You two, really…” Taeyeon sighed, “is this a new way of making me jealous or are you two really this touchy with each other?”

Jessica smiled and the two best friends turned to face Taeyeon with their arms thrown around each other’s waists, “we are ALWAYS this touchy, Taeyeon. What are you going to do about it?” Tiffany nodded eagerly in agreement, even turning to Jessica to place a quick peck on the slightly chubby cheek.

They watched as Taeyeon’s jaw fell slack, eyes widened at the open display of affection right in front of him, “Y-Yah! S-Separate now!” He quickly went towards the two of them and pushed them apart, grabbing Jessica possessively with a pout. To his horror, Jessica smacked his arm and hugged Tiffany from the back, ignoring her boyfriend behind her.

“Don’t worry, TaeTae,” Tiffany laughed and waved her hand to try to disperse Taeyeon's worries, “I only have my eyes for my Sunny bunny, not this ice princess.”

“Yah…” Jessica whined and nuzzled her face against Tiffany’s neck in another attempt to get Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter