Nice Apartments And Great Showers

Woe Is Me

A/N: This chapter is really short and was written quick, so I apologize if it's awful and for any grammatical errors. Thank you for reading and for your feedback!!

 

 

“Your apartment is so nice.”

 

“Thank you, Channie,” Junhoe sounds so happy from just one little compliment.

 

Junhoe’s apartment is at the best and most expensive apartment building in the city, and it is absolutely beautiful. The interior of his apartment modern, all black and white with splashes of color and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. The living room is right as you walk in the door with a black U-shaped sectional, black armchair, glass coffee table, and a 65 inch television. The floor is covered in plush, white carpets with a few rugs laid in certain places. The kitchen is to the left of the door, adjacent to the living room with stainless steel appliances, black hardwood floors, white walls, and black cabinets. There’s only one bathroom, and its a master bathroom that connects to Junhoe’s bedroom. Speaking of bedrooms, there is only one.

 

“Junhoe, where do you expect me to sleep?”

 

“With me, of course.”

 

With you?”

 

“Yes, I’m not going to try anything, Chanwoo.”

 

“I know, I-I’m just surprised is all.”

 

Junhoe’s bedroom has white walls, cream carpet, a huge king sized bed, a white comforter, two black night stands, and a ginormous walk in closet. 

 

“I knew you had money, but I did’t know you had this much.” Chanwoo is standing with his mouth hanging open in a small ‘o’.

 

“Well, now you know!”

 

“Are you hungry, Chanwoo?”

 

“I’m absolutely famished,” Chanwoo replies right after his stomach gives a particularly loud growl.

 

They order take out and eat it while watching a movie. After they finish eating, Chanwoo goes to take a shower. Junhoe’s shower is also big. The water just falls like rain from the ceiling with only glass walls and a tile floor keeping it all in. There’s a bathtub, that Chanwoo’s 99% sure could fit at least 5 people, sitting beside the shower, a large sink and countertop, and a separate room with a toilet. 

 

Chanwoo takes at least an hour in the shower, not used to such a luxury, then wraps a fluffy, white towel around his waist before stepping out of the bathroom. 

 

“Jun, do you have any clothes I can borrow?”

 

“Of course, here,” Then Junhoe’s throwing Chanwoo a white t-shirt, black briefs and black pajama pants.

 

“You sure do like black and white,” Chanwoo says with a giggle.

 

“Just get ready and come to bed,” Junhoe’s smiling at him and Chanwoo can feel his stomach flutter at the affection.

 

Chanwoo climbs into bed, after getting dressed in the bathroom, and discovers that Junhoe created a little pillow wall between them.

 

“So, you feel safer,” Junhoe explains at Chanwoo’s puzzled expression.

 

Chanwoo just giggles then snuggles under the blankets, falling asleep before he even realizes he’s tired.