The past

Butterfly colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jin throw his body on Nichkhun opened arms hugging him .

 

" can't believe you're here ! " Nichkhun said happily " I missed you so much " Nichkhun said and kissed him .

" I shoud came earlier since you get hurt  but it was hard to leave everything and come here " Jin sat comfortably in the couch next Nichkhun while Taecyeon and Sehun followed them .

" your thinking is more than enough ... you had no idea how this cruel man didn't take care of me while I was injured " Taecyeon widen his eyes and glared at Nichkhun who ignored him and hugged Jin more .

"  I know he can be selfish sometimes we meet after long time and he kept asking me why I came ? Don't you think he's so rude " .

" don't worry you can stay with me as much you can ... please don't leave me alone with that monster again " Nichkhun laid his head over Jin shoulder and played with his hands .

" Hyung Are this tow together ? " Sehun asked in a very low voice .

" no baby just wait an hour and watch how they would show their real faces " Taecyeon sighed and added " it's gonna be a hard to deal with it " .

***********************

" I'm sorry ... please Junho I can feel your pout from here ... I'm really not ok ... I just need time to think I can't keep purden you with my problems for ever ... I know that you don't mind but you have your life too and I promise to  be there tomorrow " .

Wooyoung put his phone back on his pocket and sighed he wanted to go to Junho but Chansung is there too , and Wooyoung is still scared from the past Junho is the most important person on his life and he won't hurt him even if he hurt himself , Wooyoung can't run from his feeling but Chansung knew everything .

Flashback .

Junho and Wooyoung were dancing and singing loud in the studio that Junho parents rent for them to practice , Wooyoung stopped to watch Junho dancing he can't take his eyes from the man while he was moving with the music , he had never saw such baeuty the music stopped and Junho lay on the floor catching his breath .

" I'll bring you something to drink , don't push yourself so much " Wooyoung ruffeled Junho hair and stand .

" eshh Wooyoungei don't do that " Junho said annoyed .

" I'm your Hyung I can do what I want " Wooyoung said and walked away .

Out the room on his way back Wooyoung bumped on someone and stopped rubbing his forehead .

" I'm sorry " the tall guy apologized and offered his hand to Wooyoung who hit his hand and glared at him and stood by himself removing the dusts from his clothes .

" are you blind watch your way " Wooyoung said loud .

" I'm sorry ok I just wanted to watch you while you're dancing " the black hair man rubbed his head nervously .

" Why are you stalker ? Who are you anyway ? I watched you a few times here " Wooyoung asked and tried to remember .

" Wooyoungei what taking you so long ... oh Chan " Junho come out of the room looking for Wooyoung and blushed when he spotted the tall man standing next Wooyoung .

" Junho did you know him ? " both Wooyoung and the other guy asked together .

" hhm Wooyoungei this Chansung my friend from the class ... Chan this Wooyoung my older brother " Junho said smiling .

Chansung offered his hand to Wooyoung and smiled " nice to meet you Wooyoung Hyung " there was something strange with how Chansung said his name and smiled at him and how he hold his hand longer than necessary .

" Junho let's go it's enough for today " Junho want protest but suddenly he start coughing hard , Wooyoung gave him the watter bottle and rubbed his back .

" Junho baby are you ok look at me please " Wooyoung hold Junho face in both of his hands .

Junho calmed after a few minutes and smiled " take me home please " .

That night Junho told Wooyoung about how he was feeling toward Chansung sticking a knife on his heart he cried scared cause he thought that there are no chance for Chansung to love him , and Wooyoung had to comfort him .

A few days latter Chansung came to visit Junho in the home cause the latter didn't went to school a few days .

Junho was happy with his visit even though he was still feeling weak he Laughed , it was the first time Junho laugh after the accident so he let it happen ,  not once or twice lately they start meet a lot and Junho looked a lot better .

Wooyoung can't help feel uneasy around Chansung even the latter did nothing to him and he was good to Junho .

" Hyung " Junho said one night when they were laying on the rooftop watching the stars.

Wooyoung smiled and looked at him " you don't have to call me that , I hate this word beside you know I would do anything for you " he pulled Junho closer  kissing his forehead .

" I know but I don't want to hurt you cause you're the most important person in my life now so I don't want to hide anything from you " Junho bit his lip nervously .

" baby what's wrong ? " Wooyoung sat and looked at him worried .

" don't worry it's not a bad thing ... " Junho hold his hand and looked at him " ... I mean I hope you think like that too " .

" Junho don't drive me insane and tell me what's wrong ? ".

" I like Chansung in a way more than a friend " Junho confessed and waited for Wooyoung reaction who remain silent and looked away .

Wooyoung felt that was coming but isn't this too soon he felt what was remain of his world shuttering , he always wanted Junho to be happy he deserve more , but this hurt him so much .

" please don't stay quiet say something " Junho hold his face with both of his hands and forced him to look at his face .

" it's good ... I mean I'm happy for you " Wooyoung find it hard to speak .

" it's early to say that ... I mean it's just my feeling " Junho shifted on his place nervously " he didn't say anything and there is a high possibility that  he doesn't feel the same " Junho looked down sadly .

" his lose then ! He had no idea how much he's lucky to have you on his life and to make you have feeling for him " Wooyoung said annoyed and Junho stared at him " don't looked at like that Junho  , maybe you don't know how to value yourself well but Junho , you're amazing person you don't realize that you're so beautiful to this cruel world you're so inncoent and honest ... I can't find the right words to describe you ... you just good the way you're " Wooyoung didn't realize that he was crying until he felt Junho wiping his tears .

" you too deserve happiness ... you just need to give yourself another chance ... " Wooyoung pulled away he knew what Junho was about to say but he didn't want to hear anything " ok ok ... you're free on doing what make you feel better and comfortable just stay by my side you know that you're my real love " Junho pulled him in a tight hug and rubbed his back .

*********************

Wooyoung felt strong arms hugging him , he want to pull away from the hug but he realized that he was shivering , his heart was beating fast when he looked at Kris face he remembered the first time Junho smiled at him but suddenly everything become like a shadow and Junho picture fadded away he pushed Kris away and fell down on the ground trembling hugging himself .

" Junho don't go please ... don't leave me alone " Wooyoung was crying mess he felt like someone trying to choke him , suddenly he  was remembering one of the most painful memorries of his life how can he carry one of the most beautiful feelings to someone and hurt himself by those feeling ...

Kris come to comfort him by hugging him " baby what's wrong ? Please look at me ! Try to breath with me " Kris hold him close to his chest , trying his best to make him feel better .

He was in the shower and when he walked out , he find Wooyoung in the balcony he wanted to to call Sehun but he noticed something wrong with his lover so he rushed to him .

" please take me to Junho " Wooyoung pleaded him through his tears .

" ok just calm down baby " .

*******************************  

Sehun start feeling sleepy but he just didn't get a call from Kris to tell him when  he was on his coming to Seoul , and Jongdae was out he was worried so much .

" baby what's wrong ? Why don't you go to sleep ? " Taecyeon played with Sehun hair and removed his fringes from his forehead and kissed him , Sehun closed His eyes and sighed , they were laying on the sofa after they ate their dinner , Jin and Nichkhun were giggling over something on the phone .

" I'm just worried Jongdae Hyung is out and Kris Hyung said nothing when he coming back tomorrow  " Sehun take a deep breath and added " they would never grow up " .

Taecyeon smiled and picked him up " I'll punish them for you but now just sleep and rest " Taecyeon walked carrying him to the stairs and stopped to wish the pair good night .

Sehun fall in sleep quickly and Taecyeon was laying next to him trying to sleep too when he heard wired noises forcing him to stand up to check if everything was ok .

" Khun ? Jinnei ? " he called and walked down he found Jin on the sofa and Nichkhun helping the drunk Jongdae with Beakhyun but the short man kept moving " ... what's wrong guy's ? " he asked and went to take Beakhyun place since the latter look so tired helping Nichkhun to set him on the songle sofa then rushed to bring glass of water .

" Hyung who's that ? " Jin asked them and eyed Beakhyun " hi midget   " he waved his hand in front of Beakhyun face when the latter throw his body on the couch next to him .

" Beakhyun what happened ? " Taecyeon asked confused trying to hold Jongdae who was holding him now .

" Hyung I'm really sorry it's not my fault I really did nothing " Baekhyun said and rushed to Jongdae side the latter was crying " Jongdae What's wrong why are you crying ? Pleass tell me " Baekhyun kneeld next him holding his face wiping his tears .

" Beak I failed " Jongdae said and let his body out from Taecyeon hold to the floor " I knew from the start that I won't succeed but I really want to do everything and found him again ... but it won't work and I know that very well but I just need him I'll do anything for a few minutes with him I mi--- " Baekhyun cut his sentece kissing him holding him close .

" Please don't do that to yourself ! Don't hurt yourself more ! You know that you're hurting him too when you do that " .

" I can't help it Beakhyun I need him and he promised to stay by my side but he just such a liar like everyone else and all my effort well go for nothing " Jongdae cried more a little then he become silent , Baekhyun looked at him he passed out on his lap .

" I'll put him on his room " Taecyeon said and carried him to his room , then came back " so Beakhyun do you mind tell us why the one who doesn't drink coming home drunk ? " .

Beakhyun looked down and ruffled his hair " he said that he would try to find his old self by doing thing he used to do but what happen today was so much for his first day after years ... " .

A few hours ago .....

" Jongdae you won't believe who just I saw ! " Beakhyun said exited and give Jongdae his first wine glass for the night .

" what are you talking about Beakhyun ? Please I'm not in the mood to your guessing game " Jongdae answered and shake his glass before gulping the liquid  in one shot .

" hold on you would need to drink more if you ... " Beakhyun didn't need to finish his sentence cause there was someone approaching their table making him nervous .

" Wow look who is here baby ? It would be rude to not say hello since he became lonely as I heard after his ---- " the guy didn't get to finish his sentence cause the shorter who was standing next him covered his mouth " baby ... ? " he looked at the latter who seemed like his boyfriend .

" Hyung please let's leave " the black haired man tried to pull him away but the other one freed his hand and stepped closer to Jongdae .

" but baby the fun just started " he smiled and added " I bet Jongdae has a lot to say since we meet after a long while , right ? " .

" Suho Hyung it would be better if you left " Chanyeol said warning the Suho guy " ... You know Jongdae just decided to back to his old self so it would be better to stay away " Chanyeol was smirking show his big white  teeth .

" then I bet we could have extra fun then " Suho said looking at Jongdae who kept looking at Suho boyfriend direction " don't you think you need to  give me something back ? ".

Jongdae laughed " you Want it so you have to win it " Jongdae smirk eyeing Suho boyfriend " do you think that you're capable to bet me now ? Cause this time I won't take Kyungsoo for night I might take him for ever " Suho gritted his teeth and hold his fist .

" you know you don't need to back to this world cause you never changed " Suho said annoyed and was about to leave but his boyfriend stopped him .

 " you know you're the one who didn't Suho ! " he said and take a few steps ahead from his boyfriend "... you did it in the past and I'm sure you don't mind doing it again now b-but ... but you don't own me Suho ... even if I love you so much I don't want to be with you cause I'm sure you don't mind doing this again ... I'm tired " Kyungsoo collapsed in the couch sopping Suho tried to touch him but he pushed him away .

" fine just don't come to me latter crying ! " .

****************************************

" then Both Jongdae and Kyungsoo start drinking and talking you won't believe how much they can be loud even Chanyeol was quiet next to him " Baekhyun continued his story .

" Who is that Kyungsoo guy again ? " Taecyeon asked .

" Like I said he was one of Jongdae bet's ... I mean from the past " Baekhyun looked down and spoke " ... he really slept with him after winning a race against his lover ... or may I say his ex now since they break up a few hours ago ... but thwy had been always like this I mean Kyungsoo studying with us and he my friend too but ... " .

" Beakhyun take a breath please you know you just shocked us with what you said " Taecyeon cut Beakhyun " ... I mean I knew that he wasn't like this in the past but this is ... Wow "  .

" you didn't hear anything yet he was like the trouble maker of the town " Beakhyun smiled at his memories " ... Hyung I'll stay here tonight " he told Nichkhun smiling .

" Why ? Hyung you won't let him , right ? " Jin asked Nichkhun .

" it's not your business I have my room  here and in Hyung heart " Beakhyun stock his tonue teasing Jin .

" guy's please be quiet ! " Nichkhun spoke before letting any of them spoke again cause they won't stop if they start " ... Jongdae is sleeping and you're being childish here without caring if Sehun would woke up too " .

" Hyung I'll sleep with Jongdae tonight he might need my help when he wake up , good night guys . I love you all except you frog " he pointed at Jin who was about to follow him but Nichkhun hold him .

" don't you want to sleep with Hyung ? " He said pulling him to the stairs .

Taecyeon shake his head when the wished him good night and sighed this is gonna be hard .

*****************************

Junho wake up on the sound of someone knocking the door he panicked and remembered that Chansung had a shift tonight he went to check the door .

" Hi or good morning ! Kris Wooyoung boyfriend right ? " Junho was surprised to find the man on his door late at the night .

" I'm sorry Wooyoung just ... I really don't know what happened exactly he was crying and call your name ... "

" What ? Is he ok now ? Where is he ? " Junho start to speak quickly wearing his shoes to rush out of the home .

" calm down he is sleeping at the car . I just didn't know what to do he was in a really bad condition on the road " Junho sighed and walked toward the car Kris carried Wooyoung to the house and Junho guided him to the bedroom .

Kris lay Wooyoung carefully and Junho removed his shoes and kissed his cheek .

********************

" I know that you may be confused ... I mean I know how Wooyoung get it hard if the memories from the past came together but all I can tell you that he is a just had been through so much before I met him and he really scared from everything new about life ... he just a like s little kid " .

Kris looked at him sleeping peacfully  he was about to ask Junho more when Wooyoung start coughing loud and start said wired things .

Junho shake him trying to wake him up but Wooyoung was sweating and trembling " go and bring some water " he said and Kris ran out of the room .

"Junho " Wooyoung opened his eyes trembling then he start mumbling wired things " Fire please take me Out ! Hyung I can't breath ... Mom please ... " Wooyoung kept talking and Junho tried to help him to wake up but it didn't work so he had to slapped him hard .

" Wooyoung ! Look at me it's over now I'm here and I won't let anything happen to you please calm down " Wooyoung tried to breath and drink some if the water Kris bring to him ,   he was sweating but he looked better .

" It would be better if you left " Junho said looking at Kris " Wooyoung won't like for you to see him more like this and he have that right please leave and make sure that I'll take a good care of him " Kris looked at the due hugging then bent down to kiss Wooyoung head before walking out of the room .

" Junho baby why are you awake ? " Chansung came in the room after his long shift on the hospital " Wooyoungie are you alright you said you won't come is everything alright ? I just saw your boyfriend out " he asked after seeing the later still trembling in his lover hands and  he sat  next them and rub Wooyoung back " Wooyoungie ? " he asked softly and Wooyoung looked at him like he just notice him he stare at him  then throw his arms around him hugging him surprising the couple .

" Chan I saw him I was there in Busan and he was there looking at me like he found everything ! " Wooyoung start speaking between sops " ... you said that you'll protect me and won't let me get hurt but What if he start chasing after me and tried again to ... " Wooyoung closed his eyes tight and he start shaking again he didn't want to say it loud " Chan you're strong and love me and won't let him found me right ? " Wooyoung pulled back looking at Chsnsung eyes for secure .

Chansung was looking between Junho who was crying silently and Wooyoung who was shaking between his arms then nodded " of course I'll do anything to protect you and Junho , this is way I live for just tell me what happened ? ".

******************************

A few hours ago in Busan .

Wooyoung was drinking his coffe in the balcony his head hurt so much after last night and he had a wired feeling in his heart he closed his eyes and take a deep breath .

He oppened them and the warm mug slipped from his hands after what he saw at the big ads screen in the big building in front of him .

It was him his father with a lot of children playing with them showing his scary smile , acting like the most inccoent person Wooyoung shivered at the memories of what he had to go through cause of this man and he start feeling weak and loosing his strength and his body betrayed him letting him fall down on the ground  .

" it was so real like he was looking directly at my eyes , like he was watching me then everything was happining again like a few years ago me ... the fire , mom and Hyu--- the other jerk , I wanted to revenge but what if they got me first ? I need to be faster " .

Junho come next to Wooyoung cause Chansung let go and he knew that they would fight if this continued " Woo let's talk about this later and now just rest and sleep . You can talk about that with me later " .

" No baby please you need to stop him not to suppourt him " Junho sighed and tucked Wooyoung at their bed he wanted to show Chansung that he is still strong and not affected that much , that there is no storm killing him .

" Chan go to the guest room you're tired I'll be here with Wooyoung tonight "  he said and laid next to Wooyoung not letting any chance for Chansung to say any thing .

******************************

" Just dare to add anything to my cocking and I'll kill you " Jin voice was coming loud from the kitchen .

" it taste like at least let me add more salt ? " Nichkhun argued him " please I just come from sport and I'm really tired and hungry " .

" I'm not even done yet " Jin argued " ... just get out of my kitchen "  Jin sighed and pushed Nichkhun away .

" it's my house if you forget and I'll do what I want with the food cocked here " .

" just try and wait for my revenge then " Jin threated holding his knife .

" What's going on here ? " Sehun asked confused .

" nothing serius baby Just Khun and Seokjin normal talk ... And I wonder why the house not on fire yet " Taecyeon answered him .

" Just call me like that again and I'll cut you with him and make the most delicius food from your meat " Jin torned toward Taecyeon with his knife .

" Baby you're scaring Sehun he's not used to your sweet talk " Taecyeon take the knife from Jin hand putting it away .

" sorry but he's so annoying " Jin rest his head on Taecyeon chest  .

" Yeah but you love me so much " Nichkhun said hugging him from behind .

" Ya ! Let me go " Jin sturgle to get free from his hold " ... Oh good morning come and have some hangover soup I bet you need it so much " Jin smiled at Jongdae who just come to the kitchen and was staring at him and Nichkhun who was kissing his neck " ... Hyung enough this tickle " he walked away from both his Hyungs and pulled him to set down and give him water and some painkiller .

" Thanks " Jongdae said and closed his eyes and rested his head on the table .

" Hyung what's wrong ? " Sehun walked toward him worried " Are you ok ? " .

" Ah Sehunnei Hyung is fine just get ... " Jongdae bit his lip and didn't resume his sentence , he didn't want to make the younger worry about him .

" he just get cold Sehun don't worry " Jin winked at him and said " just wait until he taste my food and then he would feel a lot better " .

" Wow Jin Hyung I almost forget that you can too " Sehun said after tasting some of what on the table Jin smiled at him went to pour some soup for Jongdae and the other .

" Baby don't count me you know I don't eat breakfast " Taecyeon said .

" Wow so Taec how much babies do you have ? I'm not your baby too ? " Nichkhun sat next Taecyeon and start acting cute .

" get of you smell ... didn't you wash after sport ? You're so gross " Taecyeon made a face and pushed him away when Nichkhun pouted  " ... stop doing that you're even older than me " .

" but Age is  just a number I look as much young as Jinnei and even younger . Of course since I know how to take care of myself " he spoke proudly .

" just eat Khun and  leave everyone  alone " Taecyeon said and stand up " Jinnei I need to talk to you " he said and kissed Sehun check before leaving to his room .

" he's getting old quickly look what happen when he wake up early in weekend " Jin shake his head and whispered on Sehun ear " ... think again about dating him " .

" you idiot pig don't scare the baby ? Sehunnie don't listen to someone paint his room in pink " Baekhyun said after coming dowm from the stairs .

" you little ugly midget ! One day I'll make you regret getting in my life , hey don't eat from this I make it " he pulled the plate from in front of him .

" Ya give it back . Hyung look how he act childish to me " he start whining to Nichkhun who was setting next him .

" this tow ! Baby give it to him and go to Taec he won't wait you all the day " Jin give it to him glaring .

" don't distrub my day " he said before leaving " ... Ah and Hyung clean all this mess " he stop in the middle of his way to tell him .

******************

" Jongdae are you feeling better ? " Beakhyun asked .

" I'm fine " he said looking down " ... sorry for causing problem to you " .

" don't be silly this why friends are for " Beakhyun went to hug him .

" Thank you ...anyway I'll go to met Kris today Sehun are you coming ? " .

" yes I'll come " Sehun said after finishing his food .

" I won't come then " Beakhyun said " ... this princess can very well " he finished his plate too .

" Beak please don't push it hard on him . I know that you just kidding almost all the time but he may become sensetive over the smallest thing " Nichkhun warned him . 

*****************************************

Jin knew that he was in terrible when Taecyeon was staring at him after they get here .

" Jinnei baby you know that you can trust me right ? I'll be always there for you no matter what " he kneeled in front of him holding his hands kissing his palms .

" I know I'm the most important person in your life and you'll do everything for me " Jin hugged him tight " I missed you so much " .
 
" me too baby I missed you Too I hope I can keep you with me all the time and hold you close and protect you from everything " Taecyeon said pulling Jin t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter