Something Happen!!!

Magical Bracelet

Chapter 2 - Something Happen!!


Author POV

After you get home, cook and eat. Now you are in your own bedroom. All Alone. Since you get home you kept looking at the bracelet you just got. Admiring it. You snap out of your dream land because of the sudden noise outside.

"Hmm? What's that sound?" You look outside and saw little children playing and laughing.

Kid this day are so energetic... *sigh* am i getting old or something? you thought. Then you opened your laptop and update your blog.

[Just think it's before christmas~ :)]

~ Blog: 21 - 23/12/11 - 20:00pm ~

Woo! I eat dinner~ Spaghetti today... hmm... yummy... >_< Anyway i got a surprising gifts from Sunny unnie! she gave me a bracelet!! It's quite beautiful... i kept staring at it ehehehhe well... As usual... all alone at home~ Need friends here~ Christmas gonna be here soon! YES! hehe hehave a good night dreams everyone! Bye~

You closed the laptop and sigh. "Now... sleep.." Yes, you really loves to sleep so that why you always sleep early but woke up early rather than waking up late. Dunno why.

~Morning - 5 o'clock~

You yawn and stretched yourself. Woke up, having a hair hanging out. You lazily stand up and go to your bathroom and took a shower. and then you wear your uniform. After eating breakfast and now it's 6 o'clock. You decide to go now. When you go outside you already see someone there, your precious bestfriend Ji Eun.

"Ah! ~~~~!" She shouted. You just giggled and walk up to her.

"What?" you asked her

"Let's go to school!" She gave you her bright and innocent smile. You just smile back at her and you guys walk to the school. Along the way, Ji Eun saw your bracelet.

"Nice bracelet there" She looked at it.

"Ah... this... didn't you saw my blog? i got it from Sunny unnie" You told her. "Ah... i didn't sorry~" She grin at you.

Then you guys arrived at school. You greet your friends along the way. Then one of your classmate running to you. It was L.

"Ah... Y-y-y-ou!" He pointed his index finger to you "Yes?" you replied

"I saw your blog~ let me see the bracelet" He smirk

"You are so creeeeeeeeeeeeeppppyyyy" you said to him as you made the disgusted face and then hand him your hand to see your bracelet in your left hand. He just look at it then smirk again. 

"What?" You asked him curriously

"Nothin'... it's just that it didn't fit you" then he ran away.

"So?" you just mumbled.

"Don't mind him! HE'S A JERK!" Ji Eun pumped her fist. you just giggled "Let's go then?" 

then you guys go to your class. Even though you are smiling, you were hurt by what L said. You know you are a tomboy so that why people said that. So you decide to hide the bracelet and act normal.

Time went ~ Now is then end of the school day. You packed up your things and when you are about to go out from the class, Sungyeol grabbed your hands.

"Yes?" You titled your head in confusion

"I hear L said something?" He  asked how does he know? Ji Eun? May be this morning when Sungyeol go to her class *sigh mentally* you thought

"Got it from Ji Eun?" You asked him and he hesitantly nodded, you smiled at him and said "Nothing... just normal, i got this bracelet yesterday he sees it and said it doesn't fit me..."

Sungyeol looked at the bracelet then at you. "It doesn't! I mean it fit you well!" He burst out and when he realize he just said it he put his hand on his mouth gasping. You just giggled and pat his head

"Bye" then went off. *mentally slap himslelf* gah! you! Sungyeol! man man man! what did you do? Sungyeol thought then touch his head and smiled.

You bid goodbye and happy christmas to everyone.

At home, you changed your clothes then went sit watching TV. There was Boyfriend with Boyfriend. You looked at them carefully, you really love boyfriend, your bias is Donghyun their leader. You were singing with them until when someone knock your door. You opened the door and only saw a package. You looked around and saw no one there so you decide to take the package in and opened the package. It was quite  small package. Enough for a book to fit in. You opened it and saw a box, it was full of decorations... for bracelet. Then you looked at you bracelet and saw there was some space well lots of space may be it could fit there. So one by one you choose the decorations and put it in your bracelet. There was this cute small guitar with the letter 'J' in it, then there is a Hamtaro decoration, then there is a bear wearing a glasses, a cute little clother and lastly a little sun. You choose this five, thinking this fit you well. After choosein it you closed the box and went up to your room to save it.

Night~ 19:00pm

You were doing your homework. Science and History.Tomorrow was holiday... since it is Christmas. After you finished. You lay on your bed lazily sighing. Again you looked at your bracelet...

"Today is christmas eve... and tomorrow is the Christmas. You probably will be alone because you had no family at all. While watching at the bracelet tears started to fall from her eyes, thinking about her family. She sigh and then kissed her bracelet.

"I wish this bracelet is magical... i want someone to accompany me in Christmas" You wish then laughed "Not that you are a Santa though" Then you fell asleep. You were awoke by some rustling noise. You woke up and saw it was 22:00pm. You rubbed your eyes and look around at your room. Your stare stop at a certain spot near your bed there was a boy, out there.

"Uh... Hello?" He greeted

"Aa-a-a-a-a-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" You started screaming. The boy was panicked. And you still screaming like an idiot. Then you run to the guest room and start cheking if there is clothes you found it then throw the clothes at the boy.

"W-w-w-wear that c-c-clothes first!" You said as you closed your eyes.

"Uh... Okay?" The boy confused then went to your room to change

"Wait not in my-" before you finished your sentence he were gone.

"Aigoo!!!! My innocent eyes!!! No way!!! what just happen!?" You were screaming again then went to the living room, not believing what just happen and so much was in her mind she fainted there, in the sofa.

"Ah! You!" The boy stated running to you and shook you. You who was fainting there not thinking at all but just what the hell just happen.


Author Note

Kkekeke >_< here is it~ second chaptie~ i know it kinda weird about the girl right there~ >_< sorry if it's not fun~ hope you enjoy the chaptie~ Want to know more? check it out! ^^