ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ✕ 프리즘 ✧ PLOTLINES

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ✕ 프리즘 ✧ rainbow's little sisters : apply now!
 
header
2eqg8br.png1254cid.png

PLOTLINES

 
pl1
 

 #01 RED  Meet Jaekyung's little sister, Prism's Main dancer and vocalist! As the group's dancing queen, there is no doubt that she's the best at performing in the group and is one of the most charismatic out of them all. With her fiery passion for music and dance, DSP knew that they had to include her into the Prism lineup.She was the first one in the lineup, even Jaekyung complimenting her dancing. As how it all goes, she's beginning to start choreographing or help with Prism's upcoming debut song. She's always been talented and even if DSP never shows it off, every other member wants their first member and red to show off that she's a very talented girl.

Extra (Optional) : 
+ has a huge passion for music or dance and maybe is quite serious about it. like she might be the one scolding the others if they do something wrong.

+ AVAILABLE
pl2
 

 #02 ORANGE  Woori's little sister, the main rapper, lead dancer and vocalist of the group is one
cool person. She's the colour orange, she's got the same passion as red and happiness of yellow. She's the one who's rapping in the small breakdown of the song and is also a pretty great dancer.She may be passionate but she isn't as much as red is and was the second member to be chosen in the lineup.Despite the fact she is talented, they aren't showed much and also, she's compared way too often for her liking.And sadly to her dismay, DSP is encouraging it for more fame for Prism.

Extra (Optional) : 
+ had the longest training duration out of the rest of the members maybe?
+ is often compared to another idol or another member of the group?? like maybe her and another idol, they have similar voice or look similar ??

+ AVAILABLE

AUTHOR

Here are the plotlines and guessed who screwed up the layout more than five times? Me because I can't code or do anything to layouts like ahwy zry, i deSTROY EM.
Anyway the positions of the group are based of Rainbow and note, they aren't actually Rainbow's sibings and aren't blood related unless you decide them to be.hah and the colour meanings are just a bit on how I imagine them to be like, it's just the meaning of the colours so you can whack up a character who's happy 24/7 for the red plotline but the colour has to suit your character's personality i guess? i need to get sum sleep okbye.

pl3
 

 #03 YELLOW  Hyunyoung's little sister, she's the main vocalist of Prism.She might be young but she's still talented at heart, owning one of the longest training durations out of Prism.She still packs a punch whether it be her singing or her trying to rap or anything else, she's just blooming in talent. She's seen as the sunshine of Prism with sweet messages and full of joy, it's like if there's nothing wrong with her.With a fresh personality, she's that one charm in a group.Loyal, she's dear to the ones close to her at all times and will always be there for them.Yellow is seen to be the most attractive colours, maybe that's why she's so popular around people and fans.However it also represents cowardice and jealousy, something Yeon will never admit that she often is.

Notes: 
+ I'm selfish so hah...Yeon's here :)))

+ TAKEN
pl4
 

 #04 GREEN  You see that girl? That's Jisook's little sister, the main vocalist of Prism. Just like her colour, she owns the most potential and has grown to to own so many talents.With a fresh personality, she brings so much to the group and she's said to be between yellow and blue, in the middle of the group. Connecting everyone together, she's that harmony that makes everyone happy.She's seen to be the one who you can lean on, green has been said to own healing powers and maybe that's why she's so good at cheering the others up.

Extra (Optional) : 
+ can cheer up the other members easily, like she doesn't have to be cheerful but is a good person to lean on
+ comes from a rich family, .. cause green is associated with money
+ if you make her a himedere or a kamidere omf i will love u but still

+ AVAILABLE
pl5
 

 #05 BLUE  That one girl who's cool? Oh yeah, meet Noeul's little sister.She's the vocalist and sub-rapper of Prism, talented in so many ways too.She's the blue of the group, loyal and trustworthy and has always been there for the ones close to her.People say that she owns a calming effect to others and can easily calm down the other members, especially Jaekyung's little sister when she's angered.Also smart, don't be fooled by her good looks because she is an intelligent gal.Even if she is behind the members, she still shines in her own little way like everyone else because that's how she is.Perfectly fine.
Extra (Optional) : 
+ is really smart, she has a high iq or she was in the top three in her school. like miryo or how hani is, you know??? cause blue relates to intellect and high tech
+ she calms everyone else down...she can be crazy and all but does calm them all

+ AVAILABLE
pl4
 

 #06 INDIGO  Yep and here we are with Seungah's little sister, the vocalist of Prism.She's talented in many things and is frequently asked to appear on variety shows as well as shows such as We Got Married.With a loveable personality, she owns the attributes of Violet and Blue.Indigo symbolises great devotion and wisdom, opening up the third eye. She's said to be an extra handful as she does daydream quite a bit.Maybe because that means being creative and dreaming, but hey.It makes her even more loveable and everyone else loves her dearly.Because she's their little indigo charm.
Extra (Optional) : 
+ often daydreams and is very creative, like she can do some weird stuff at times. like she owns 4d charms i guess or is just weird ??
+ got asked to do wgm and a lot of other shows but declined or only wanted to do it if it was a specific idol.

+ AVAILABLE
pl5
 

 #07 VIOLET  The next one you should meet is Yoonhye's little sister, the sub-vocalist and sub-rapper of Prism.She's also very talented and good at many things but maybe, some stuff just isn't her thing.But as the group's Violet, she represents the ideal one in the group. Often seen as the ideal type or the ideal sister, she holds the throne as her colour is the colour of royalty and she can hold her head up high.Violet represents purpose and usually, she's one reason to blame on everything.Other than that, she's the one who sums the whole group up and was the last member placed in the lineup.Violet maybe last bu it's one colour to remember.

Extra (Optional) :
+ is seen to be ideal...like she can be people's ideal type or little sister ya know...or maybe she just has one title
+ is blamed for a lot of things

+ AVAILABLE