ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ✕ 프리즘 ✧ CHEATSHEET

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ✕ 프리즘 ✧ rainbow's little sisters : apply now!
 
header
2eqg8br.png1254cid.png

CHEATSHEET

 
picture
 

 

 FACE-CLAIMS  I don't mind who you use, uljjangs or actresses or idols or models but make sure they have icons and hd photos and gifs so when I do edit them, I don't have to deal with a blurry photo of the beauty.Because HD photos make me happy and they should make you happy too.Try not to use anyone from DSP, especially Rainbow because it's weird for someone to look exactly like Goo Hara and train at DSP and then like...wouldn't you feel weird.If someone looked like you...the exact same company and like, it'd be weird to see two Naeuns prancing around DSP.Make sure they suit your character and her age, like I can't imagine Lee Hyori as a sixteen year old.

 AGE RANGE  The age range is 1993-2003, mainly because they are Rainbow's little sisters so it'd be weird to call them your little sister if they're the same age as the maknae.It's quite a wide age range so yeah, I don't want to see four 03 liners in one group so tone it down (bECAUSE I'M A 03 LINER AND I FEEL USELESS AND BAD WHEN I'M WRITING ABOUT CHARACTERS THAT ARE THE SAME AGE AS ME TO BE VERY HONEST). I'd like to see a few " oldies "
and a few youngsters, so like it's not that the whole group are 94 liners.

 RELATIONS  You can have idol siblings or idol cousins, it's fine with me! As long as it makes total sense like don't say your cousin is Roy Kim and forget Yoonhye.Like don't say your sister is Krystal and forget our dear Jessica and then say your character's surname is Bae, it's Jung.Also if you're going to make your character own idol friends then make sure it makes sense, like saying that your character was raised in Busan and that her childhood friend was Hyungwon wouldn't make sense since Hyungwon's from Gwangju.

 ETHNICTIY  Aight so as DSP is mainly based in Korea and Japan, try to make your character fully korean or half or japanese. I don't mind foreigners but make sure it makes sense, like if they weren't korean, they'd at least get teased or judged a bit.Half korean or half asian is fine but don't make it too complicated like she's part korean-japanese-vietnamese-thai-swedish....

 TALENT TWINS  Make sure they fit your character's position in the group, like I don't want to see Taeyeon being used for a sub-vocalist or BoA used for a lead dancer.Also I have something, do not use Ailee as a vocal talent twin, she already owns a powerful voice but remember.These girls are rookies, unless they had prior experience at singing musicals or anything like that, I'll accept you using one of the really good vocalists in KPOP.Because no one trains for a couple of months and gets as good as Ailee. Honestly, that's all I have to say about it.
 

 STAGE NAMES  Like other people, I'm going to ask on how your character gained their stage name since first of all, if it's not their

 LOVE INTEREST  You can use guys or girls for this, I don't mind to be honest! These are optional and you can use anybody for this, ocs or idols or actors/actresses or models.Just not DSP's CEO or JYP or any CEO please. 
Also, I don't mind how their relationship is but cut down on the dating, it's cute and all but like this is the KPOP industry...I don't want everyone to be publicly dating because wouldn't netizens get mad and all, I mean some applyfics are open to it all but for me, you can be secretly dating.Just not married and publicly dating.

 

 PASSWORD  the password is how prism will introduce themselves like for example got7 have 'come and get it, got7!' and like i can't think...that linked to a song you think prism should debut with because honestly, i'm still fighting over sonamoo's cushion and dia's somehow and dia's my friend's boyfriend.maybe you have a better song than i do, probably yes.

 RAINBOW POINTS!  
faceclaims :  dal shabet, lovelyz, produce 101, oh my girl, fiestar
love interests:  b.a.p, monstax, snuper, astro, lovelyz and so much more...
+   and others : if your character is quirky and unique and i'm currently in love with them

  more : lame jokes, bad puns and lame pickup lines . ,,
  and others : also if you seem friendly and nice, i'll be happeh
  the one that will get you the most rainbow points : if you apply and subscribe...i aM SELFISH AND I HOPE PEOPLE APPLY BASICALLY HaH 

 TAKEN THINGS  
myung is selfish and is taking these things
faceclaim : soloist lee jieun, iu
+ plotline : yellow // hyunyoung's little sister
talent twin : oh my girl's hyun seunghee
idol sibling : exo's kim jongin, kai (i aM SELFISH AND YEON ISN'T A MARY SUE I SWEAR)
+ love interest
 : boys republic's sunwoo/dabin