I Choose You (3/?)

JinKook AU Fanfiction Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 3: Choose to Know

Focus Jeon Jungkook!

There was an awkward silence after Jin and Taehyung left them in the living room. They were seated facing each other. The center table was between them acting like the North Korean border that should not be crossed until otherwise permitted.

It was supposed to be their private alone time and his golden chance to hit it off with Shinhye but, for some odd reason, he can't bring himself to start a conversation. He was too distracted!

What in the world is wrong with me??? If this goes on, I'd lose this precious oppurtunity that I've been begging for like a madman for this past few weeks!!! Aish!!! Man it up, Jeon!!!

SH: Ne sunbae-nim, Jin-oppa told me you call yourself 'the international playboy', is that true?

Shinhye broke the silence first and with a very riddiculous question at that. He looked at her as if she suddenly grew two heads! Unfortunately, that wasn't the case! This is one of those embarassing moments he wished a black hole would appear infront of him so he can willingly jump right into it and live happily ever after. The end.

What the hell was Seokjin thinking telling something like that to his sister??? He's ruining my image here! Not that I have a good one though, BUT STILL!!!

JK: H-huh??? I don't remember saying something so stuck-up like that!

SH: But oppa even said that you change girlfriends every month. Was he lying to me?

Gahd! Just shoot me already! That evil bastard!!! It wasn't even every month. It's every two weeks! FYI! But that's not the point!!!

JK: He's sooooo lying to you!

Even though both accusations were technically true one way or another.

He was mentally preparing for another killer assault but there was none so... Thank  goodness!

He just saw Shinhye chuckling infront of him.

SH: I thought so too, so don't worry, Sunbae-nim. Besides oppa was actually laughing his heart out when he was telling me those weird stuff. I was just trying to disperse the awkward atmosphere, you know~

I was played with! By a girl!!! And someone younger than me too!!! Jinjjaaa!!!

JK: Oh... Ahahahaha???

He forced laugh with obvious question marks at the end.

SH: But don't tell Jin-oppa, okay? He might disown me~ Hehehe~

Shinhye smiled cutely at him but he was too busy listing his revenge schemes for Seokjin at the moment to even notice.

That guy was making fun of me behind my back!

I need to get back at him!

Let's see... scare him? Nah~ he'd cry for sure! I'm weak to his tears.

Hmmm... a prank maybe??? Nah~ I can't stand him pouting at me the whole day!

What about blackmailing him??? With what? He'll definitely ignore me for weeks and I won't be able to handle it for sure so, just scratch that too!

He's already acting quite cold to me right now and I can't even stand it! Aish!!!

SH: Jungkook-sunbae?

Finally, he was able to snap out of his Seokjin invaded thoughts.

JK: Yes? Did you say something?

SH: I was asking you not to tell oppa about me spilling those things he told me about you.

JK: Oh that? Sure no problem! My lips are sealed.

Too bad I wanted to give your brother a piece of my mind even though I don't know how! Sigh. Well, whatever.

SH: Thank you! Oh! Did you know that Jinnie-oppa...

Before he knew it, an hour passed with them conversing about nothing but Seokjin. Correction! It was mostly Shinhye who was doing all the talking as if she's some kind of a marketing agent who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter