The Plan

In Love With an Alleged Killer

SIHOO POV

"I can't make you any promises, but I will see what I can do. I just hope for your well being that the real killer won't figure out you have a girlfriend and do something to her..."Mr.Jung trailed off as he turned around and started walking away.

As JaeYoung started walking away I followed him. We walked until we got to the room where his desk is. He sat down in his chair and I pulled up a chair from a table that was in the room and sat down.

"So what is the first step of this plan?"I asked.

"The first step for our plan is me writing the book that gives the details of the murders,"he answered while he pulled out a fat file folder from under some other papers. "The book that I will write you will come out to the public and say that you are the one who killed those women and this book will prove that point and make you famous. When you get famous off that book and everyone believes that you are the killer that should make the real killer jealous and want to come out to the public himself."

"Okay, but I do have one question,"I responded.

"And what is that question?"JaeYoung asked not looking up from the papers in the folder.

"Can I tell my girlfriend about this plan?"I looked at him.

"No,"he simply stated.

"No?"I replied.

"No one can know our plan except the few of us,"Mr.Jung said unamused.

"Okay..but eventually she will have to find out the truth once I say to the public that I am a murderer,"I said kind of shocked.

"Once that situation arises we will figure out what you should do Sihoo,"he said looking up from the file at me.

"Okay, so if I am to say that I am the one who killed those women I should know the details of each murder,"I raised an eyebrow.

JaeYoung started explaining the second murder victim since the first victim was my mother. He told me her name what she did for a living, the type of person she was from the information he got from the woman's family members and friends, and finally the details of the woman's wounds that the murderer inflicted on her.

As all of this was explained to me I didn't flinch or feel sick even, I just sat and listened to what the detective was telling me. The day went on and on faster than I thought while the murders were being explained to me.

SARAH POV

When I got home from work I got out of my car and carried my bag of food from the store I stopped at before heading home. I walked to the door of the apartment building and had to set the bag of food down to dig my keys out of my purse. After a few seconds of searching I found my keys and inserted the key into the lock. I unlocked the door and picked up my bag and walked in. As I walked into the building it was silent and the only sound that filled my ears was the click of my shows against the ground. I walked up the set of stairs and down the hallway to find my apartment number.

"I wonder when Sihoo while come home from his office tonight?"I said to myself as I walked into the apartment. I walked into the kitchen and set the bag on the counter. I then took my shoes off and my jacket. I hung my jacket in the closet and pushed my shoes into the closet also.

I decided to take a quick shower before starting to make dinner so I could get rid of the smell of grease. 

Once I was done in the shower I changed into my pajamas right away because I knew that I wouldn't be going anywhere later anyways. When my pajamas were on I looked in the mirror and realized how much of a nerd I was since I was a grown woman wearing Batman pajamas. I walked out of the bathroom and into the small kitchen of the apartment. I took everything out of the bag and places it in a line on the counter. I pulled a pot out of one of cabinets and filled it with water before placing it on the stove for it to boil.

When I was almost done preparing the food Sihoo walked in. 

He is home early tonight!!

"Hi Sihoo,"I smiled.

"It smells good Sarah,"Sihoo said as he took off his jacket and I put some of the pasta in two bowls.

"So how was your day?"I asked once Sihoo sat down at our dinning table and I placed a bowl in front of him.

"It was fine. I had meetings all day,"he answered twisting his fork in the noodles.

"Ohh, well that ..."I put my fork full of pasta in my mouth. 

"And how was your day?"Sihoo looked up from his food.

"It seemed long and all day I just wanted to go home because one of my coworkers kept complaining,"I groaned.

Second chapter!! I felt like writing so I decided let's write while I have ideas and not writers block. I also wanted to update as much as possible before next week because I have finals next week and I need to pass that . So I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and it wasn't as bad as the first chapter! Bye till next time!!