Something's Fishy

Her Professor+Her Suitors=Husband's Beastmode
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few more days left until their Graduation day.
The awaited day of every Senior students.

Of course, atlast! They finished their Highschool years. That was a big achievement!

And everyone can't wait for their next chapter in life: College life.

''I'll be taking Nursing in Sungkyungkwan University. How about you?''
''I'll take Accountancy in Kyunghee University.''

 

It was the practice week for their graduation ceremony.
Jinah sighed as she listens to her classmates talking about where are they having their College.
It seems like everyone got universities already. Even Hana already have. She'll be taking Business Management in Seoul National University.

''How about you try also in Seoul University? If you passed, we can still see each other and may even live in one dormitory!!'' Hana excitedly suggested.

Jinah's eyes widened and put on a thumbs up. ''That's a good idea! I'll ask Myungsoo to accompany me there!''

''Hi girls!'' Hoya smiled at them and Hana made a face and looked away.
Jinah blinked her eyes at the two. She's really sensing something between the two since after their Masquerade Prom.

Hoya would always come and greet them but his eyes were directly at Hana. And Hana would always scoff, roll her eyes and even made faces.

*Hmm. I think Hana should say something to me after this.* ''What's up Hoya?'' She asked.
He shrugged his shoulders. ''I'm fine.. and kind of feeling a little sad. Few more days left and we'll all graduate and leave this school.''
''Oh yeah. I'm going to miss everything!'' Jinah sighed. Trying to act natural as she changed her looks from Hoya to Hana.
''Yeah. And I'm going to miss someone.'' Hoya winked at Hana and Hana's eyes widened and she stood up. ''I think I need to go to the restroom.''

Jinah blinked and watched as her bestfriend strode off.
She then looked at Hoya who was smirking while his arms were crossed already.

''Hoya, are you making a move on my bestfriend?'' She can't helped but asked already. Since Hana wasn't telling anything to her!

Hoya chuckled and nodded. ''Your bestfriend is cute when she's pissed.''
She gasped. ''Oh my god! Why isn't she telling anything?''
''Ask her what happened last Prom. It all started from that night.'' He winked at her and after that, she left her.

 

''Hana! You need to spill it to me!'' She pestered her bestfriend as soon as their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter