The Call

Selfless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SEVEN : THE CALL

 

Spring was just around the corner at the Kim Household. It was just six o’clock in the morning when Taehyung immediately got up and went to the local market to buy some fresh produce leaving his children together with their (dead-as-a-rock) Uncle Yoongi sleeping in their bedroom. It was a bit chilly last night when his hyung came to bring home some goodies courtesy of Mrs. Min’s hospitality and it wouldn’t be much of a bother to allow him to have a sleep over on a bed he shares with his kids. Of all intents and purposes, Yoongi and his mom became pretty much like a whole family unit now with the Kim’s since they’re always right by his side whenever Taehyung needs someone to lean on especially when he became pregnant with his little darlings.

 

 

He knows all too well that he’s indebted to their kindness and wishes to pay them back in equivalent to any monetary amount they wanted but Yoongi flat out refused the money and bluntly told him he was doing it because –‘it was out of the goodness of his heart’. Which make Taehyung gag at the thought because he knows he was just under the command of his mom being a good momma’s boy, Min Yoongi was. But really, they’re the nicest and most caring people whom their family have known for ages.

 

Indeed, Kim Taehyung was lucky to have them around when he needed someone to lean on aside from his family. He gently wipes a lone tear with his right palm as he reminisce everything that happened within the last five years.

 

‘They mean the world to me.’

 

Being careful not to wake up his babies, the brunette slowly closed the gate and rode his car to the nearby marketplace.

 

 

A few minutes after Taehyung had left, Yoongi’s phone vibrated under the pillow. Whoever sent a message on his phone should might as well kill himself for disrupting his precious sleep while lying his beside the two ticking time bombs -Yoonhee and Yunho. He instantly got up and went on the other side of the bed while carefully adjusting himself not to wake up the kids, especially the since youngest might cry if he doesn’t see his mama first thing in the morning. ‘What a mama’s boy.’ he mutters as he makes his way out of bed.

 

Yoongi sighed. Thankfully, it was just the vibration. He won’t be able to single-handedly endure the chaos once the twins woke up.

 

The man swiftly touches the doorknob and closes the door gently as he takes his phone with him.  The phone’s vibrating doesn’t stop which annoyed him. He glanced at his phone’s screen and saw a familiar number. A yawn escaped is lips as Yoongi hesitantly lifts the mobile and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter