Meet the first two members of 'World-Z' !

World-Z ! ~OC OpenWorld Entertainment Group~

 

General

Open World Entertainment reveals eldest members of 'World-Z'

592 Views
 

Share on Tumblr

  • Share
    this Story

  •  
 

Open World Entertainment has released the profile of the eldest members of 'World-Z'. The now turning 23-year-old leader,Kim Joon, and 21-year-old Lead Dancer, Hyun Lee, seem to be quite the eye-catcher. Both of them were online uljjangs before their debut as trainees. Despite their age, their height is stunning. We suspect that most of the 'World-Z' members are also as tall as them.

''Kim Joon somewhat the parent figure in World-Z. When they were training, he was always there to help the other members out. Which is why we made him the leader. Lee Hyun on the other hand was the type that would shy away and remain silent. He's the mysterious dancer as nick-named. Both of them are best friends and internet uljjangs. We hope that they will show all of you a new generation of pretty boys.' 

Netizens have commented complimenting their good looks. But are they only going to be known for their looks? Check out their released profile and debate for yourself!

 

 

Name : Jung Kim Joon (  )

Age : 23

Birthdate : 19th February 1988

Blood type : B

Height : 187 cm

Name : Im Lee Hyun ( 이현) Otherwise known as HyunLee

Age : 22

Birthdate : 27th April 1989

Height : 190cm

Source: Open World Entertainment

 

 


 
 
 
 
 

Comment with 6Theory account

 or Register

You can also comment using:

 

Add New Comment

noavatar92.png
 
  • Post as …
  • Image
  •  
Real-time updating is enabled(Pause)

Showing 1-30 of 224 comments

                                        Sort by popular now                                                    Sort by best rating                                                    Sort by newest first                                                    Sort by oldest first                                
 
  •  
    Noonaneomuyeppeo 1 minute ago
    OMG, they're so tall. .__. 190cm?! WOAH. That's amazing! 
     
     
  •  
  •  
    Jojoissosweet 2 minutes ago
    Eh... They look like typical uljjang boys to me. They might not possess the skills.
     
     
  •  
  •  
    Wonderboy 1 hour ago
    They're taller than me. .-. Looking forward to the other members!
     
     
  •  
  •