chapter 2

Next To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school end, I waited Bomi in front of the gate with my bike. Standing alone while some of the students had gone home with walking and most of them were picked up by a car.

Then a car stopped in front of me.

"Hey Chanyeol! Wait for Bomi?"

She is Nana, my seniors who will spend her final year of high school. Nana is quite popular but not as popular as Bomi because her status is still under Bomi, but she is known to have a body like a Victoria Secret model even there’s rumor that after graduating from high school she would try to get an audition for Angels in the United States. She is beautiful? of course, but not my type.

"Yes ..." I replied.

"Park Chanyeol!" Call Bomi who ran to me.

I turned around at her.

"Okay then, bye Chanyeol!" Nana said and waved at me while closed the car window.

Bomi looks surprised to see Nana who spoke with me. "She know you?" Bomi asked.

I nodded. "Yes, I had participated extra calculus class with her, you remember the extra class in the evening wasn’t you?"

Yes, I had followed the extra calculus classes last semester because my homeroom teacher recommendation. The classes are held in the evenings after school, girls and boys combined into one class either senior or junior. There I met with Nana, coincidentally our seat was close and she always asks me about the task given our calculus teacher.

Bomi frowned. "I don’t care, let's go home!" she said.

Arriving in front of Bomi’s house, she get down from my bike and I was ready to paddle my bike again a few meters to the front of my house.

"Wait!" she shouted.

I stopped. "Why?" I asked.

"Tomorrow night is Junghwa’s party..."

"Then?" I moves my head signaled 'what does it matter to me?'

"I have to wear the right clothes and you have to help me," said Bomi.

"Is this a big party? You have a lot of clothes, after all, I was a man, how can you ask me about girl clothes?" I give a little laugh because my words.

"Yak! Yoda! You jjinjja ..." she began want to nag.

I gave up and got off from the bike. "Okay ... just a moment because I have to do my homework."

She immediately smiled again and hold my hand. Both of us are friends who are very unnatural I thought. Holding hands, hugging, eat together, sleep together ... maybe if we are of the same gender was reasonable but me and Bomi are boy and girl, we are grown up, I started to think if people start looking at us with a different response.

We entered the house as usual, very quiet, only the sound of a housekeeper who cleans the house.

"Your mother still in America?"

She turned and smiled.

I don’t know why but I rarely met Bomi’s mother, she always went to the US for her fashion business. I'm just more often to meet her father.

We went into her room which was very spacious and filled with luxury items, double bed wider than mine. She threw her school bag on the sofa and she has waived her shoes just to walk wearing only socks.

She untied her long brown hair hanging down at her back. I admit why Bomi more popular, not only she had high status, Bomi physical figure has a fairly well almost perfect although not the same as Nana, a short body not covered her pretty and cute figure. Long brown hair she always touched by hair salon treatment, milk-white skin, she had eyes light brown make her small eyes look sparkled when she smile, and her lips were a little make she look not like a girl at her age, she looks like a kid.

"Yoda? C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter