CHAPTER 1

Untitled

 

"Sanha! Sanha!" For god's  sake why won't he just wake up. I walk up to his bed and shake him, harshly. "Jesus christ Sanha jut wake up we're gonna be late for school."

"Two more minutes."

"Sanha just get up, or do you not want to see the cute guy at the café?" He sat up. Sanha and I grew up together but today he was being lazier than usual.

"I made a fool of myself in front of him yesterday, no thanks." He wipes the sleep from his eyes. I sigh and pull him out of bed, shoving him in to his ensuit to et changed.

"No you didn't, anyway I'm hungry so we're going there whether you like it or not." I could hear him groan from the other side of the door but o just laughed. He could be so melodramatic at times.

When he came out of the bathroom I was on my phone.

"Who ya texting?" He pulled my phone out of my hands. "Minhyuk? Who's Minhyuk?"

"A friend," I say, refusing to exaggerate.

"Who sends hearts and kisses to a friends?" I look at him with a face that asks 'are you crazy?'.

"Us, stupid."

"Oh yeah, but I'm gay."

"So is he."

"Woah. When did you go and ge yourself another gbf?"

"Calm down," I giggle at him, snatching my phone out of his hands. "He goes to the same dance class as me, he wants me to help him with asking a guy out."

"Still I should be your only gbf." I shake my head and walk out of the room, knowing he will follow.