CHAPTER 2

Untitled

I ordered a lime bubble tea and  a breakfast buttie at the counter for myself and a hot chocolate and bacon sandwich for Sanha, before following him to our usual spot in the corner. As soon as he sat down, I pointed to the till, where Jinwoo, the guy Sanha likes, is serving another  customer.

"He asked about you by the way." He looks at me shocked. "He wanted to know why I always pay for your food."

"What did you tell him?"

"That it was because you paid for lunch." We sat with our drinks talking about this, that and the other waiting for our food.

A few minutes later the blonde barista brought us our food. He'd left a note on Sanha's food. I picked it up before he could stop me.

《Your friend told me your name is Sanha
              You're cute ;-)
           Here's my number  (call me maybe)
          07×××××××××》

I laughed at what was written before passing it to Sanha, who's cheeks had turned red after reading the note.

"Immy omg he actually gave me his number." He was freaking out but I just laughed.

"I know idiot, I read the note. I told you, you didn't make a fool of yourself." I smiled at my best friend before starting my sandwich. I think Sanha was in shock because he wasn't eating. "Eat Sanha or we really will be late for school and I don't fancy a detention tonight, when I have a date." He looks up at me wide eyed. "What?"

"You have a date and didn't tell me?" I just nodded and finished my food , ignoring the bombardment of questions from my best friend.

//AN sorry these chapters are so short; i when it comes to writing longer ones