Prologue

Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue

warning: chapter includes swearing

Dasom's POV:

"Oppa!" Cha Yeri whined as she walked beside Jungkook. She was the smartest GIRL in our school, but was also the biggest brat in my opinion. She pretty much gets everything she wants, except Jungkook.

He ignored her and picked up his pace. Yeri wrapped her arms around his, but he instantly yanked his arm away from her grasp. Watching Yeri try so hard just makes me laugh. "Oppa! How is everyone going to know we're dating if you won't even acknowledge me!" Yeri screamed and then pouted.

Jungkook stopped in his tracks, turned to face Yeri, and scoffed. "Dating? Does it seem like I would want to waste my time on someone like you?" Once those cold words left his mouth, he continued walking. Yeri was frozen in her place and became speechless.

I smirked. Then, Yeri looked my way. "Who the are you looking at?" she let out to try and cover the embarrassment within her.

'I guess she was in a bad mood. Actually, what am I thinking? She's pretty much like this every day. No wonder why she doesn't have many friends.' I thought. I just rolled my eyes and walked away. "Ya! You're such a !" she yelled.

'How am I a ? I didn't do anything wrong to her and I am no female dog.' I thought. These are just some of the things about her that don't make sense to me.

"YOO DASOM!" I heard behind me. Out of no where, right before I could turn around to look, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter