002

Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ch. 002

 

(yy.mm.dd): 16.12.02

 

6:30am

"You can call me monster, I'm creeping in your heart babe. Dwijibgo muneoteurigo samkyeo geurae neol humchyeo tamnikhae neol mangchyeo noheol geoya." Dasom's phone alarm played. She slowly opened her eyes and reached over to tap the snooze button. Yesterday's events caused her to not want to go to school today. She regret gathering up the courage to confess, writing out the poem, and slipping it into his locker, just waiting for his response. But, there was also this strange feeling she's had since the mishap. This certain feeling had her feeling heartbroken, yet still hopeful.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

7:30am

Dasom walked into her classroom. She decided to not let her feeings get the best of her. Right now, she had to focus on getting an eduction and not love intrests.

"Wow, you're early today princess." Sanha said cheesily as he lookd up from the same novel he was reading yesterday.

Dasom smiled from what Sanha said and took her seat. "I'm so lucky I have you as a bestfriend."

Sanha's heart sank. 'Bestfriend. Nothing more.' "Hey, what's wrong with your eyes? They're all swollen, did you not get enough sleep?" he asked, changing the subject.

At the moment, Mirae came over and slapped the side of Sanha's arm with the back of her hand. "Of course she didn't get enough sleep. You know nothing about girls."

Dasom gave a giggle from Mirae's action.

"Excuse me, it's not like I stalk her." Sanha's commented back.

"She's been..." Mirae finished her sentence by pouting and puting two fists up to her cheeks to show him that Dasom was crying.

"What's the point of showing us a demonstration when you could've just said it." Dasom laughed. She felt much better in just a matter of minutes thanks to having friends like them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4:00pm

RINNNGGG!!! The bell signified that school had ended. Students were now either leaving to go home, or going to the self study hall (depending on their averages). Clearly, Jungkook was always in the study hall because he usually tends to score h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter