Chapter 4

What Am I planning

Pura had moved in with us and shares a room with Jin. She's been such a help with the house chores and just girl talk. Jimin's been nagging me to find him someone, and giving me a list of thing she must have. I was resting in the living room when I heard a loud knock. Walking up to the door, at the corner of my eye I saw Jungkook hiding in the corner. I giggled a bit then opened the door. 

There standing in front of tthe door was a little short girl with log black hair. "Hi, I'm looking for Jeon Jungkook." I take the back back, she's not little, a dark aura was bleeding out of her.

"Noona." I turned to see a cowering Jungkook. Wait! NOONA??!!

"Kookie, how are you?" I was still in shock when she pushed me to the side.

"I'm good Noona, what are you doing here? I thought you had work in the hospital." I looked at them, wait, they look so similar. 

"Well Kookie, I am taking a little break to come and tell you about a wedding we'll be attending." 

"who's Noona, no one told me about a wedding."

"Seriously!! well your cousin Yugeum is getting married in three days and we must attend." Wait, that name sounds familiar.

"I will go only if my friends can come too."

"How many."

"U'm Y/n-ssi? will you want to attend with the guys and Pura?" He directed towards me.

"Yeah, well i'm pretty sure Jin and Pura would attend so ya." I said.

" Ok then Noona, there will be eight people." I was expecting for her to decline.

"Yeah that will be fine." I was in aw.

After that she just disapeared into thin air. I just stared a Jungkook, He looked a little happy. "Hey Jungkook, you ok??" 

"Yeah, I'm just happy that I can see my cousins again." 

__________Day of the wedding__________

"Everyone, hurry up!!" Jungkook yelled. Everyone started to file down stairs. "Ok, is everyone here?"

"Yo, Maknea, whats the rush? oh, and Y/N's still upstairs."

"Y/N hurry up!!!!" 

"I'm coming!" I yelled down. "Ok." I looked down at my long black that hugged all of my curves, it was a deep V neck and a halter top. I walked down the stairs to see everyone Gawking at me. 

"Y/N,could you be my date please?" Jimin said coming up to me and linking arms with me. I brushed him off and walked up next to Jungkook. "Ok, lets go." We arrived at the place the were having the wedding. It was an outside wedding with a large garden. We went up to the the Groom and the bride. "Hey Yugeum. I can't believe you getting married man. Is she a vampire too." 

"Hey Kookie, Yeah shes actually a human and vampire. Her name is Yuki." Yugeum answered. His voice is so familiar, I just can't put my finger on it.  

"Oh ok. Hi Yuki, I'm Jungkook Yugeum's cousin. And these are my friends Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jin, Pura, and Y/n." Jungkook pointed at each and everyone of us.

"Wait," Yugeum bursted out," Y/N? Y/N Y/L/N?"

"You know her?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, we used to be good friends back then." I started to remember know.

"That's why you felt so familiar. It's been so long." I said coming closer.

"Yep, anyways. Jackson's here too you know." My eyes widened. "Oh you guys might be wondering, Jackson was Y/n's little crush." I blushed furiously.

"Yahhh, Yugeum!!" I yelled. Yoongi stiffend at how I reacted. Speaking of Jackson he came up behind me and hugged me.

"Y/N!!!" he yelled into my shoulder. I jumped back in surprised and fell on top of him. I was blushing furiously and started to hit him. "Ow! Ow! Y/N STOP THAT HURTS!" Yelled then started laughing. "Gosh, your still the same hard head.'' 

"Jackson!! what was that." I looked up to see all of them looking at me," Oh, guys, this is Jackson, one of my best friends back then." 

"Whatever." Yoongi just roled his eyes and walked away. Jimin on the other hand, he came up to Jackson and inspected him.

"Hey man, Did you know that Y/N used to have a crush on you." I just stared at Jimin, I was about to go up and kill the guy. To my surprised Jackson laughed.

"No, I didn't. But I wonder is she knew I had a crush on her." I just stared at both of them. "I did Y/N, you might not believe me but, I do."

"what do you mean by do, I thought you did have a crush?" Yoongi came back with as glassof champane.

"Well I still do, even after seeing her today." That made my face burn really hot. 

"Well it seems like she does too." Yoongi pointed at me the turned the other direction then walked away. 

"Well then," Jackson said and waltzed towards me," I think I lost my chance, I believe you should have a boyfriend by now." I shook my head."Really, I guess I'm a lucky man. Well then, Y/N would you give me a chance for onr date with you atleast."

"Joke or no Joke?"

" No Joke."

"Ok then, I'll go." I said, He threw his arms aroung my shoulder and dug his nose into my neck. "Jackson, stop, seriously."

"Ok, whatever you say." Jimin came up to us.

"You owe me Y/N." He smirked then walked off with the rest of the guys. That Jimin,I'll get him one day.

"So Y/N how have you been, especially about the thing."

"Its okay Jackson, they all already know about me being the Golden offspring." He just nodded, We walked to the fountain and sat on the edge we talked abit until the called for the ceremony to begin. 

The new married couple kissed and then cut the cake. They called for all the girls to stand near the front. "Ok, girls get ready!" Yuki yelled across. She turned around and swung her arms up and threw the bouquet of Peonies into the crowd of girls. Jackson had pushed me into the crowd. I stumbled a bit, I almost fell but then someone caught me. I looked up to see a gummy smile,  I then realized it was Yoongi. I brought my arms in to support my weight to find a beautiful bouquet resting in them. 

"I..........Caught it???"I was as shocked.

"Um......Y/N.. your kind of heavy." Yoongi said trying to get me off of him.

"Sorry Yoongi." I said bowing. All of a sudden everyone started clapping, I was wondering why. I looked to my right to see all of the couples here starting to make out. Jackson started to lean in to kiss me but then Yoongi put out his hand and blocked it. I giggled a bit and threw my arms around both of them and kissed both of their cheeks. Yoongi blushed then looked away, Jackson became really cocky and dugged his nose into my neck. I pushed him away a bit the told him to go talk to other people (nicely) a bit. 

We looked around a bit, we saw Jimin flirting with a group of girls and teasing Jungkook that was next to him at the same time. "Tonight's going to be a good night isn't it, Yoongi?" He nodded.

"I want to spend that night with you Y/N." Yoongi whispered.

"What did you say?" 

"N-N-Nothing....." Yoongi stuttered.

"I would like to spend it with you too." I said then walked away. I looked back to see a blushing Yoongi looking at his shoes and playing with his fingures.