Done.

There She Was

it's been months.

he's used to it

she appears.doesnt talk

Jin is comfortable with all the questions he has about her by now.

Jin kinda started to convince himself that its just some girl..probably not even a real person out there..just to make things less confusing and more realistic.

 

but then this fan sign

they've all taken their seats

he's just sitting there..being a sweetheart as always

is it stranger that she just appears  ! again   ! out of thin air  ?!

or 

the fact that jin managed to not have a heart attack when she is right in front of him?

 

how did he not notice the next girl coming?

but anyway she's here and he is calmer than he should be because she is That Girl that has been appearing in his sleep for months and the girl about whom he only mentioned to yoongi once..and nobody else knows.

how is he so calm..maybe because in spite of all that convincing he's done to himself be realistic and less frustrated ...he knows..and he knew all along deep inside that she had to! she had to be real (and more beautiful than evver)

 

maybe he's calm because that aura she gives out..the comfortable energy that fumes out of her which Jin breathes in and makes him feel already taken care of.

that loving smile which makes Jin feel younger and more beautiful inside..that smile which has a motherly caring love for him.

ah here she is.

he realises it and then

god knows HOW but he knows it so he says it 

"y/n?"