1st mission

adventures of fake lovers

thank you guys. i am really happy. 16 subscribers oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!1. reallllllly thankkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuu

star sj, thejinxx,tizz191,priscilla2909,ktsuki chan,rose22,daisylight32, neoluck_p, hemmykecik,pinkyyeo, thedevilwithin,mrsjinki, dohime,amberblack121121, panda167,lifeishiddendoor

thank you once again

180 views :) :) thank you. 

and ktsuki chan i am really glad you find this funny. and sorry for taking so long. i will definitely try to update soon next time. (and thank you for letting me know) 

 

 

 

 

After the selection of teams cameras stopped rolling and shoot came to a halt along with the rustle of staff. Two people entered the shoot and greeted their juniors.

sbsgd5.jpg    tumblr_inline_ngtib1ebVo1qdkyu1.gif

 

“Hi! guys I am heechul. And this guy” he gestured towards a giggling person standing beside him.

“Hi! I am siwon. I assume you know me and this guy already.” Siwon introduced himself to his lovely juniors.

Vixx was surprised, no shocked. But they returned the greeting. N’s voice echoed in the studio as he shouted “real v” followed by “V” “I” “X” “X” “WE ARE VIXX” and a long respectful bow. 

“I will never get comfortable with these greetings” heechul said smiling his gummy smile.

“we must look like this as well, now I know”, heechul continued. siwon nodded in concern. While the director stepped in the conversation and was greeted by both guys who introduced themselves as MC’s of “adventures of fake dating”. Vixx were overwhelmed by the presence of their seniors.

Strangely in few minutes ken became heechul’s favorite junior making him laugh whole heartedly in mere seconds. Leo wondered if they even exchanged the numbers. While siwon was praised of being quite manly especially by hongbin and ravi who were amazed by his abs. hongbin’s eyes were really glittering at his physique, mentally he wished to get that manly face. Leo again wondered if they exchanged numbers as well.

Soon the shooting resumed with heechul and siwon introducing the show and members.

“Welcome to our show “adventures of fake dating””, “I am the cute princess of suju” heechul said reading the script and himself burst into laughter almost embarrassed at his words followed by their juniors who were holding their laugh until heechul himself laughed.

“why am I always the princess, can’t I be a handsome prince?” heechul whined and asked the staff. Seeing heechul getting out of control siwon pulled him to his side. “hyung its okay”

“good friends”, n almost thought but soon the picture was clear. “you do look like a girl, you know and this greeting is natural” siwon completed stating it as a matter of fact. “What?” heechul glared at siwon really hard and hissed something that made siwon to shout:”you are the most handsome of all” followed by ”good” and pat on the back.

“Weird”, members thought but then they looked at “N”, “nahh this is still not weird.” N sensed eyes on him and by the looks he knew these guys needed neck chops. “Ah”, “ah” was heard.

“I am the face of suju” siwon continued the greeting. And here we have the stars of this show.” Siwon gestured towards the kpop stars. “VIXX”, setting a new trend of “depiction of a story through songs” bringing a healthy storm in kpop industry and starlight’s hearts.

Vixx stepped on the stage and again the introduction, greeting and settling down process happened.

“For this show vixx will be divided in three teams/couples, and since we don’t have girls one will act as wife and other as husband.”

“But don’t get excited because they won’t be cross-dressing, or maybe they would” heechul explained grinning from ear to ear. While wives let out a nervous laugh sensing danger. This show wasn’t going to be easy

Each team will get missions they would have to complete to earn points and win a exclusive 1 week trip to wherever they wish to go.

“Really” vixx asked surprised. “it is written here siwon said displaying the card” and pd confirmed the offer. “woooooww” was heard with extreme excitement and overflowing happiness. Finally they were given a healthy reason to do this show.

“But but” siwon interrupted the boys. “the other two team will face a grand and most cruel and embarrassing punishment”

“exactly this whole idea seemed fishy” n said grumping.

“And and, the guys will be living in a villa till the show ends. “heechul ended.

“Wow a villa that would be great” hyuk said excited.

“So, guys how do you feel.” Heechul asked vixx starting with N

“Honestly I am scared as this show is quite mysterious” n said being completely serious.

“yes guys we really aren’t given the scripts” ravi talked to camera/ his dear starlights

“then be prepared for the surprises” ken suddenly burst with excitement

“ah yeah” ravi replied scratching his head

“I am not getting a positive feeling out of this show” hongbin said with his dimple smile.

“Are you wife” heechul asked cutting him short.

“Huh! Oh! yes” hongbin felt embarrassed but was there even a show where he didn’t feel embarrassed.

“but why is that so” asked ravi

“Well, my instincts” heechul proudly announced but now all the guys wives were worried.

 “And moreover I would know the best because I am always in trouble” heechul backed his statement.

“I agree, true” siwon smiled and patted his hyung’s back.

“anyways  guys let me give you today’s mission.” Siwon announced and the boys straightened their backs.

Pick up a color among blue, white, red

“Red” leo said basically the first word after a while but almost a whisper. “what” heechul asked

He said “red” n clarified looking at leo “am I right”  and leo blushed embarrassed by his sudden outburst

“you really like red, I thought you would choose black …….I mean ” heechul laughed a bit “no offense just you give off that wibe”

“No, I think” leo tried to defend but unfortunately heechul cut him short. “you like blood, you look like the killer type as well” leo bowed down his head in embarrassment  

“what are you saying” siwon said laughing. “no I mean” heechul now was laughing “why don’t you laugh a bit” “sorry i didnt mean it” heechul just couldn’t stop laughing.

Leo never was the talkative type and it was quite natural for MC’S and n to bother him to talk. though n stopped these days or maybe less frequent but he wondered when the MC’s were going to stop. But honestly he wished he would change instead. Of course laughing on camera wasn’t going to kill him.

“he thinks it would be most easy since the guys would prefer white or black” n clarified while ravi patted leo’s back.

“oh okay we hope” siwon said and then asked hongbin next. He chose black and ravi white.

“Actually these missions are secret so guys here” they were given chits. Everyone opened theirs. Each had a question they had to find an answer of before next episode.

 Each member separately displayed their task on the camera screen. Some were happy, some shocked.

As for leo he still couldn’t lift his head from embarrassment. this mission was funny, weird or embarrassing he couldn't answer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MISSIONS

Leo: click a photo of n . And answer is he beautiful?

Hongbin:  make a video of sleeping hyuk. Is he cute?

Ken: make ravi angry (take a picture as a proof), how does he look when he is angry?

Ravi: make ken cook for you(take a picture as a proof). Is his cooking good?

N: make leo say “you are the best” (take a picture as a proof).is he cute?

Hyuk: make hongbin say “don’t I look better without makeup” (take a picture as a proof), does he?

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so guys do you like the missions, let me know. also suggest me some missions for next chapters. 

again thank you for reading my story, commenting and subscribing.

 good day/ good night :) :)