First, and Last

Still You

As soon as he sat down on his chair, his 4 dorky friends circled around him, asking him questions.

"What made you come to school today?" Myungjun asked while the others focused on him and his answer. But Bin just looked at them thinking that they're all silly.

Jinwoo stared at him and said , "Huh. Maybe he knew about the news." Bin looked at him with eyes full of curiousness. 

"What? Don't tell me you don't know?" Their maknae, Sanha, asked. Bin just sighed at the question, isn't it obvious?

"There's a transferee today. There are rumors flying around about him saying he's good at basketball, we should recruit him in the team." Minhyuk said with full of enthusiasm. In the basketball team, Minhyuk is the captain. And the members are Sanha, Bin, Myungjun and some of the varsity players in their school. And believe it or not, Jinwoo is their managaer.

"Yea! It's a boy!" Sanha joked, looking like a mother who just got his first baby. 

"Everyone! Back to their seat!" The teacher said and everyone went back to their seats like in a flash. Bin stared at the teacher who had a wide smile in her face. Did she know she's ugly? Bin thought and buried his face on his desk.

"I know you guys probably knew about the transferee. So i'll call him right away. New student? Come in." She called him and a guy came in. Meanwhile Bin was on his way to his dreams...

"Annyeong! I'm Cha Eunwoo. Let's be friends." With an eye smile he got the heart of the girls in the room. Probably Sanha's too but his seatmate, Myungjun, elbowed and glared at him out of jealousy, Yes.. It's jealousy. While Minhyuk only thought of getting that guy to join the basketball team.


Bin heard movements beside him and someone poke his shoulder, "Hey.. uhm..It's lunch time already." He slowly lifted his head up and saw an unknown face beside him.

"Who are you?" He asked, half-awake and looked around the classroom which he found empty.

"I'm Cha Eunwoo and i believe that you're Moon Bin?" Eunwoo said with a smile on his face and asking for a handshake. Bin looked at him and thought, Oh yea.. they said there's a transferee.

"Yea." He said. Eunwoo's hand was left hanging in the air while Bin started to get up and fix his bag, ready to go. Eunwoo's smile faded and he stared at Bin. 

Bin noticed his stares. He took a step and went closer to Eunwoo's face, "What? Is there any problem?" Eunwoo blushed but shrugged it off and looked away while Bin smirked and wore his bag. A few steps more from the door and he's out. Eunwoo was left all alone, dumbfounded.

"Why? Why can't you remember me, Bin?" Eunwoo murmured.

 

Basketball practice was done. Bin was staring at Eunwoo as Minhyuk interviewed him for the basketball team. As soon as they're finished, Eunwoo looked at Bin and smiled but Bin just took his water bottle and drink it in one go.

"Oppa! Here's a towel!" Yewon said and gave Bin a towel. He smiled at her and politely took the towel and he wipe it through his face. Yewon is his fangirl, though a lil too much. 

"Bin its time to leave." Jinwoo said. Bin went directly to the shower room and ofc, he showered. He also heard someone showering from the 2nd cubicle which was beside his. As soon as he's finish, he heard little sobs from that cubicle. Is that rumor really true?! He thought. The rumor about that girl crying in the shower room in this gym?! He shivered at that thought and quickly finished up but as soon as he went out of his cubicle, the sobs became louder that he realized that its a boy.

He knocked at the cubicle and made sure that he wasn't just hearing stuffs, "Hey? You okay there?" The sobs stopped and the door went wide open. He saw a smiling Cha Eunwoo who's just fresh from bath, ready to go home wearing a plain white tshirt and shorts.

"Did you wait for me?" Eunwoo asked. Both of them went out from the shower room while Bin's stares are melting Eunwoo. The latter noticed his stares and stopped walking, "Hey?" He waved his hands to snapped Bin.

"Oh." Bin uttered and looked away, "Uhm. I was wondering... Were you-" He hesitated for a minute, and Eunwoo just showed his smile while waiting for him to finish.

"-crying?" He said completing the question, Eunwoo's smile faded and looked away from him. He murmured something which Bin missed and looked at him again to answer the question.

"No, i wasn't. What made you think that i was crying?" Eunwoo throwed a question which made Bin speechless. If i tell him about that rumor of the crying girl in the shower room he would say that i'm a total phsycho, he thought and just kept quiet.

Eunwoo lifted his head and saw the sky getting darker, "I wish you would remember those days." He thought, but actually those thoughts slipped through his mouth.

"Me? What should i remember?" Bin asked, but Eunwoo remained silent. Bin stared at him a lil' longer realizing that he's familiar. He shrugged until he reached home.

"Hey, aren't you going home?" He asked Eunwoo who's still following him through the entrance. Eunwoo chuckled and pointed at Bin's neighbor's house.

"That.. is our house. And my mom told me to go here after school. She said that she's close with this family and we're having dinner." He explained, and he opened Bin's gate. Bin just stood there dumbfounded by the situation.


"So you two got here together! Finally a reunion." Eunwoo's mom said and hugged them both together. And finally she let them go.

"So, Eunwoo-ah how did you feel that i granted your wish?" His mom asked him. He looked shy and just stared at the food.

"Hmm. How 'bout you Bin-ah? I guess you're really happy to see my Eunwoo again!" She said happily. Bin dropped his chopsticks and stared at Eunwoo's mom, realizing something.

"Say it again?" Bin asked but she didn't respond because she's confuse, Bin looked at Eunwoo who's staring at his food. Impossible, Bin thought while shaking his head. He stood up and stared at everyone and went up straight to his room.


Bin threw himself on his bed and closed his eyes. He heard his door opened but he stayed still.

"I-i'm sorry." As soon as he heard his voice, he sat down and looked at him with disgust.

"Get out." Bin uttered with a calm voice.

"Bin---"

"Get out!" 

 

The bell rang and everybody run off from the classroom but Bin stayed there for about 3 minutes while staring at his desk. A boy approched Bin and he slowly sat behind him.

"Leave me alone." Bin said, feeling his prescence. But the boy didn't move. He sat down still, staring at Bin's back. 

Bin stood up and went out of the classroom. He walk and walk and walk until he reached the park. He sat down on a bench, thinking about that one person he truly miss and love but hate  at the same time.

"Bin..." Bin lifted his head, finding Eunwoo who's looking at his feet. He can't take it anymore. This boy.. He stood up and took a step forward to Eunwoo.

"I'm sorry Bin-ah." He said without looking at Bin who's getting closer to him. Bin's eyes got watery, slowly he started to wrapped his arms around Eunwoo's body and drew him closer. Eunwoo cried so hard on Bin's chest, starting to hug the latter. They hug for about 5 minutes until Bin uttered,

"I can't take this anymore. I won't bother the past anymore. All i need is you.. I really missed you,

Dongmin." 

 

"Moon Bin! Detention for 30 minutes! Now!!" Too bad Bin slept not knowing that there was a new terror History teacher. He sighed while he nodded at her but his eyes went wide when he saw a crumpled paper hit her. The teacher looked like she was about to burst in anger, she tilted his head towards Eunwoo who stood up.

"Cha Eunwoo... Did you just--" 

"Yes i did." Eunwoo said with his chin up. The teacher glared at him, and Eunwoo just looked at Bin and winked.

"Cha Eunwoo! Join Moon Bin!"

 

"You didn't have to do that, Dongmin." Bin said while picking up the balls that has been scattered around the gym.

"Who said you can call me by my old name? Call me Eunwoo!" Lee Dongmin was Eunwoo's old name and that's what Bin knew. He and Bin was like more than bestfriends since they were 8 until Dongmin's parents divorce when he was 15 and his Mom took him to Jeju and changed his name to Cha Eunwoo, that Bin didn't know.

"Babe is better tho, don't you think?" Bin joked, and Eunwoo threw a ball at him. Bin acted as if he was hurt and he lay down on the cold basketball court.

"You're joking." Said Eunwoo even tho he's nervous, and worried. He slowly drew nearer to Bin and he saw Bin's eyes was closed tightly, looking so hurt and all.

"Oh man! Bin! I'm sorry.." He said and carress Bin's head. His face looked really worried which made Bin grin when he opened his eyes.

"Eunwoo... do something." Bin cried, sounding like a man who has been hit by a car. Eunwoo got so worried that he even tried to run to get the nurse but Bin held him tight.

"Yah! What should i do?" 

"Say 'babe, i love you'"

And unconciously, Eunwoo uttered the words, "Babe.. get up, i love you so much! don't leave me!" Bin automatically grinned and stood up, Eunwoo was still sitting realizing what he said.

"Lee Dongmin! I believe you still love me for all those years." Bin winked and started doing the task they give for detention while Eunwoo stared at him for a few minutes and ran to Bin and punch his arms.

"You! That was a joke!" He yelled at him while he's still punching him. Bin chuckled and tried to stop Eunwoo, but there's a mishap. Bin stumbled into Eunwoo and they fell onto the floor. Bin almost kissed him but due to respect, he covered Eunwoo's mouth with his hand so he kissed his hands intead. Eunwoo's eyes was wide open like an owl. 

"I guess that's our first?" Bin chuckled looking at Eunwoo who's face is red while he's getting up. He helped Eunwoo get uo, but as soon as he got up, Bin hugged him tight.

"I'm sorry i got angry. I'm sorry that i didn't understand you when you're parents divorce." As he uttered those words Bin hugged him tighter.

"Bin. It's okay. What's important is what's happening right now. I'm really happy." Eunwoo said, smiling and patted his back. 

"Can we... can we start all over again?" Bin asked which made Eunwoo's eyes wide open again but he smiled and nodded.

 

Bin and Eunwoo went to the to the amusement park to spend their time together. They rode on different rides already and they've just bought a cotton candy for them to share together. Bin just stared at Eunwoo while eating cotton candy until Eunwoo noticed. Eunwoo took some cotton candy amd fed it to Bin,

"Bin oppa?" They froze for a second and looked at the girl who called Bin. She looks at them with a hint of curiousness and disgust, "W-what're you two doing here?"

Both Bin and Eunwoo looked at each other untik Eunwoo decided to answer the girl's question, "You know, we're just bored and decided to play---" Bin stopped Eunwoo and he looked straight into her eyes.

"Yewon-ah. We're dating. I'm sorry but you're disturbing our privacy." Bin uttered which made Eunwoo and Yewon gasped.

"What? You're kidding!" Yewon almost shouted and her eyes was totally full of digust but she convinced herself that Bin was just joking, "Impossible!"

"I'm sorry--" Bin, again, disturbed Eunwoo and said, "I don't care of what you think." He stood up and held Eunwoo's hand, "Let's go." 

 

They stopped in front of Eunwoo's house. Bin was so serious, and Eunwoo kept looking at his feet.

Bin held Eunwoo's shoulders, "Look at me." Like what he said, Eunwoo followed him.

"Whatever happens, i love you okay? Remember that." He said and Eunwoo nodded. He opened the gate to Eunwoo's house and he let him in saying their goodnights and goodbyes.

 

Bin was walking to their classroom when he noticed the stares of the students. As soon as he arrived at their classroom, intense stares were given to him. He sat down on his chair and his friends came to him.

"Is it true?" Jinwoo asked, and Bin nodded. Jinwoo sighed and looked at Sanha ang Myungjun, "Well there's one couple here who confessed to us too." Bin wasn't surprise about Sanha and Myungjun because Sanha usually comes to him when there's a problem between them.

"BOOOO!" Bin and his friends looked at what they're classmates are 'booing' about and he saw Eunwoo, teary eyed, on the door. He stood up, but Minhyuk held him, "You might not want to--" But he didn't hear him out and went directly to Eunwoo and dragged him out of the scene.


"B-bin..." Eunwoo murmured as soon as they arrived on the rooftop. Bin looked at him and hugged him tight as Eunwoo cries.

"I'm sorry. This is my fault." Bin said carressing Eunwoo's hair. But the latter shook his head.

"No-" He paused.. Bin thought he would blame himself and he was right,

"It's all my fault. If i didn't came back. If i didn't have to met you-" Bin covered Eunwoo's mouth to stopped him. He looked straight into his eyes as he uncover his mouth.

"Look... It's nothing big. We can do this." Bin smiled which made Eunwoo smile too.


A month has passed since that incident and everyone has come to understand their relationship, and things are going smooth but Bin and Eunwoo started being awkward with each other because of their classmates teases, even Bin's friends.

"Bin." Eunwoo awkwardly smiled and greeted Bin after their basketball practice, "Uhm how're you?"

He did a double take upon hearing Eunwoo talk, "Uhm... good. You?" Eunwoo grimaced at the weird exchange thinking that they should be happy right now if it weren't because of their classmates weird tease like asking if they spent a one night stand, kiss, hug or whatso.

"Not really good, you know." Bin said and looked around checking if there's someone watching.

"What? Why---" Eunwoo stopped when Bin wrapped his arms around him.

"I miss you Eunwoo." He said, holding back his tears. Ugh where did this water in my eyes came from, he thought. 

"I realized that what they say doesn't matter anymore." He added. Eunwoo smiled at what he said. I'm so lucky, he thought and a single teardrop escaped from his eyes before he could blink it away. Bin let go of Eunwoo, he looked at his bag and he pick something in it.

"Here, a present. It'll make you remember my love for you." Bin winked and put a ring into Eunwoo's finger. Bin raised his hand showing a ring in his finger, "Got the same!" Eunwoo chuckled at Bin's cuteness and pulled him into a hug again. 

Bin rested his chin on Eunwoo's head. "I missed you so much."

"I don't know what to say anymore." Eunwoo chuckled, uttering those words.

"What about 'I love you, Bin'?" Bin asked and Eunwoo giggled, wrapping his arms around him.

"I love you, Moon Bin." 

"I love you too, Cha Eunwoo." His lips locked onto his cheek, melting him with their sweetness. Eunwoo's stomach stirred as sparks of electricity ran through his body. Bin's warm fingers glided up on his shoulders, leaving goosebumps.

"Okay, that's enough now. It's getting darker time to leave." MJ said when they heard the gym's door slam opened. Eunwoo blushed when he saw MJ and Sanha looking at them on the door. Bin laughed and held Eunwoo's hand as they left the gym.

As they were walking, Bin suddenly chuckled and pulled Eunwoo close, "I love you, Eunwoo." 

Eunwoo blushed but he managed to give a reply, "I love you, too." 

"I love you more." He whispered when he saw MJ looked at them while he's walking in front of them beside Sanha. "More than you know."

Eunwoo chuckled and immediately kissed Bin's cheek, "Oh, i believe me, I do."