The Leaders (Yujeong x Rapmonster)

CupCakeBearXX's Drabbles

What happens when the leaders collide?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It all started at the practice rehearsal of the Star Concert, a concert where underground KPOP groups would perform in order to gain fans. BTS, a famous underground group just finished their rehearsal so they proceeded to sit in the audience's seats so they could see the others perform. Until one girl caught Rapmon's eye.

A girl group called Laboum practiced their song 'Journey to Atlantis' and it was there the girl is found. She had hazel brown hair and deep black eyes. She also had a deep undereye fat that's so cute Rapmom can't help but smile till his dimples are shown. Everytime she smiles, the leader can't help but admire the girl more.

 "Yah! Hyung! Are you okay?" Rapmon was interrupted with his train of thoughts when Jungkook suddenly spoke. "Is there something wrong? Why are you staring at that girl group for too long?" The younger one added. "Nope. There's nothing wrong." Rapmon smiled as he shook his head. "Could it be...?" Jimin spoke. "Could be what?" V asked. "Someone caught Rapmon's eye! Who is it!? Who's the unlucky girl?" Jimin grinned at their leader. Everyone went "ooh!" and laughed at Jimin's statement. "Yah! What nonsense are you talking about, you!!!!!!" Rapmon blushed and was about to go near to Jimin and smack him when they hear their manager calling them. The boys obediently followed. Rapmon took one last glance at the girl and sighed, "Too bad there's no chance for me to meet her," he whispered as he follows the other members.

 BTS and their manager are on their way home (to the car actually but they need that to get home. You get the point.) when suddenly they bumped into (well, not literally) a group of 6 girls and one man. Turns out it was Laboum and their manager. "Hyung?" The LABOUM's manager said. "Oh, dongsaeng! It's you" the two managers gave each other manly hugs. "Long time no see hyung!" "Yeah! How have you been?" And their conversation went on until they noticed that both groups were in such an awkward situation, not knowing what to do. "Uhm boys, you can go to the field in the moment." Same with you girls." "Okay." Both groups chorused. And so they began to walk.

Well, Namjoon couldn't believe it. He is so close to 'the girl'! He just hopes the members won't notice. "Isn't this the group hyung was admiring?" "Yeah! I wonder who among them is the unfortunate one." Snickers fill the air.

Speaking of the devil.

Once they reached the field/court, noone was already around and there were only a big basket of balls sitting near the door. The members of BTS saw it and started playing with it, hitting each other and laughing. Until Jin tried to hit V but avoided it and it landed on.... Solbin. Jin tried apologizing but Solbin only glared at him. She picked up the ball and tried hitting Jin. And that is how the ball war began.

Namjoon decided to just sit at the audience's seats and watch them play. He can't help but smile at the silly and fun scenario. "Uhm, sorry for the impoliteness of my members." Namjoon looked up to where the voice came from and suddenly stood up. It was the girl he liked. "They really like it have fun, even with strangers. As their leader, I'll say sorry in behalf of them. " The girl bowed at him. "Nope it's okay. My members started it anyway. As their leader too, I should also apologize." Namjoon told her, trying to keep the cool but is actually freaking out. "May I take a seat beside you?" "Sure."

"So, how does it feels like to be a leader?" The girl started. "Tiring but fun. They're idiots but I would never be here without them." Namjoon stated. The girl could only laugh. "I feel the same. My members are complete dorks but they're my strength to everything." She told him.

 

"Oh. By the way , I'm Namjoon."

"My name is Yujeong. Nice to meet you."

And that was the start of their bossoming love. With a little teasing of their members, they could have an interesting love story.