Drabble 6

junbob drabbles

Jiwon sighed heavily yet again as he followed June into the hotel room.

June rolled his bag next to the bed, he then turned to his elder with a sympathetic look on his face.

“I still can’t believe that just your bag got lost…” he said watching Jiwon closely.

The elder said nothing and simply sat down on the bed, he was clearly very tired, the loss of his bag the last straw that up all his energy.

There was a moment of silence where neither of them said or did anything.

“How about this, you take a shower first and then when you’re done you can help yourself to my clothes?” June said cheerfully, thinking his idea was splendid enough.

“Yeah, thanks.” Jiwon grumbled and got to his feet and waddled to the bathroom.

It didn’t take long, once he was out of the bathroom with his dark hair damp and sticking to his skin, June felt his heart skip a beat.

“I-I’ll go take a shower now!” June stuttered slightly before he hastily made his way past Jiwon.

While he’d been in the bathroom, June had opened up his suitcase and left it on the floor in front of the bed.

Jiwon, who luckily had had a pair of underwear and his Phoo bear in his carry on luggage, started rummaging through June’s clothes until he found a large sweater that he pulled over his head, he didn’t bother with pants either.

Jiwon looked down at his hands, they were partially hidden inside of June’s oversized sweater.

He crawled onto the bed and laid down on his stomach, he let out a deep sigh and started playing on his phone.

After a short while June returned, however he found that Jiwon had fallen asleep, his face now calm and stress-free. 

He took Jiwon’s phone and placed it on the bedside table.

He looked the elder up and down to see which item he’d taken and that’s when he noticed that Jiwon was only wearing the oversized sweater and underwear: the alluring sight was making his mind wander as he imagined various scenarios play out in his mind.

Forcing his imaginings aside he placed one knee on the bed and leaned down, placing his hand on Jiwon’s arm to wake him from his sleep.

“Jiwon, Jiwon wake up, you need to wake up so we can both go to bed”

Jiwon stirred, his brow furrowing in a displeased manner.

After a few attempts Jiwon suddenly rolled onto his side and threw his arm up as if to welcome June.

June marveled at the display as the oversized sweater bunched at the elbow, it was beyond adorable and a tad y too.

June grabbed the covers from the other bed and brought them with him he placed the duvet over Jiwon before joining him, he pulled the duvet over them and he laid down on his back, with Jiwon following his body so that he was half-draped over him; with his leg laying over June’s thighs and hips, right arm across the other man’s chest.

Jiwon breathing peacefully into the nook of his neck, his hot breath tickling him slightly, it didn’t take long before June drifted off to sleep.