Prologue

Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."

 Muhammad Ali
 

“Mother,mother!!!” A little boy shouted at his mother who is cooking at the kitchen.He ran from the living room to the kitchen.The said mother stops cooking and looked at her son.

“What is it,Chanwoo?” His mother asked with a smile attached on her face.

“What is a Friendship,mother?My teacher at school asked us to tell her about Friendship next week” The boy or Chanwoo told his mother with such curiosity.The boy looked at her mother with his big rounded eyes,waiting for her answer.

“Well Friendship is a wonderful things.Everyone love Friendship,because of friendship everyone can learn about a lot of things.Such as teamwork,loyalty,and other wonderful things.And with friendship you can make you feel happiness that cannot be paid with money.And some said that Friendship is a more wonderful than Love.” Her mother answered Chanwoo’s question and explained what is Friendship.

“Wow…That is wonderful,mother! I want Friendship too,mother.Where can I get that?” Chanwoo asked his mother with such hopeful tone.

“You can’t get Friendship,Chanwoo.Friendship will come to you itself.” Her mother smiled at him and continued w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter