Chapter 1 Part 1

Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

C.S. Lewis

 

"Chanumon,wake up,Chanumon!" A deep voice call out for his brother.He went to his brother room and found that his brother is still sleeping while hugging his teddy bear.The sight was so cute but they were going to be late if he doesn't wake his brother.

"Five more minutes,Bobby hyung" A sleepy voice answered while groaning to his brother.

"Come on,Chanwoo.You're going to be late and by you i meant us" Bobby then pulls his blanket and took his teddy.He groans and took the blanket but his brother doesn't let that happened.Instead his cheeks got pinched by his brother.

"Aww hyung,it hurts" He said while his pained cheeks,then he glares to his brother.

"Hurry,go shower" Bobby commanded him while tidying his bed.

Chanwoo gets up and went to the bathroom while muttering 'Yeah yeah i will i will'.When he's done showering,he looked at the clock.It showed 8.30.He is surely going to be late if he doesn't hurry and this is his first day.

'K' He cursed in his head.He quickly wore his uniform and take his bag.Then he ran to the kitchen and he found that his brother were already eating.

"Hyung why didn't you tell that it was already 8 o'clock" He said to his brother with a pout while joining him and ate his breakfast.His brother just laughed at his cuteness.

 

 

They finnaly arrived at the school,Bobby quicky got out from the car and ran while shouting 'See you later,Mom'.Chanwoo doesn't know why his brother acted like that.Honestly he didn't care until he forgot that he is new to this school.He cursed in his head.He said goodbye to his mom.His mother smiled at him and said 'Good luck on your first day'.

When he is inside at the school he looked around and 'Wow this school is huge and fancy' he thought.He looked at his time table,that he got from the school app 'Fancy much'.Wihout realizing he was actually lost his way in this big building.

"Great,i think i'm lost.What a great way to start of High School" He sigh.He was surely going to get scold by the teacher if he was late.But then he remembered something,he was a transferred student.Maybe the teacher will let him off,he hope.

He kept looking around and trying to find his way to the class.But he still failed finding his class.Then he found the administraion room,maybe he could get help and ask where his classroom is.He slowly enter the room,there he found a woman talking to a boy around his age.

"Excuse me,ma'am" He said.The woman finally notice his presence and looked at him.The boy who was talking to the woman was also looking at him.

"Hello there.What can i help you?" 

"Uhm...do you know where is 10-A class is? I'm have trying to find my class but it seems that I can't find it"

"Ohh are you the new transferred student Chanwoo,right?"

"Yes.I'm Chanwoo"

"Well nice to meet you.Class 10-A is located at the second floor.After you climb the stairs,turn left and at the end of the corridor is your class."

"Oh okay.Thank you,Ms uhm.." He tried to look for her name at the desk.

"It's Ms.Clara" She said with a chuckles.Then she remember something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter