Stranger pt 1

Hold me tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin checked his wristwatch for the tenth time in the last 5 minutes, his breathing becoming shallower by the second. He looked at his surrounding trying to identify any signs of the mysterious guy he was supposed to meet with.

It had been less than 48 hours from the received unexpected call, and he had already received a text with an unfamiliar address.

He hadn’t bothered thinking twice before he dashed out of his office ready to follow the texted instructions; but right now he was beginning to regret it.

Yes, the text was from the same number that had called him just the day before but still did he really make the right decision in trusting an anonymous person who claimed to want to help without giving much explanation?

The worst was that the person seemed to know a lot about him, yes his family and him were quite popular but he was pretty sure that the so -called helper probably knew more than himself knew about his own family.

The street was deserted. It was expected to be at 3 am in the morning. But the atmosphere seemed quite cold and eerie, the poor lighting and the random noises echoing through the night seemed to only make it worse.

Yes, he could have waited inside the car but he had left it a few block away opting to walk the rest of the journey. Why? Well if he was going to get murdered and be thrown somewhere unfindable he would at least want to leave a clue as to the location where the crime had been committed.

Though he really didn’t want to dwell on those thoughts he needed to be alive in other to save Yoongi.

Jimin was still standing in a corner underneath the barely illuminated lamp clutching his jacket tight when he was suddenly held by the shoulders by a strong hand.

Jimin couldn’t help but jerk away a little at the sudden contact, turning to stare at the long awaited stranger.

Unfortunately, the stranger had been wearing a very large hoodie together with a face mask. Giving no chance to Jimin to grasp his features.

- “Follow me” said the nameless person. His voice was quite raspy but Jimin recognized the voice to be t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter