Chapter 1: Eunwoo's fight

Fighting Spree

JinJin POV
Moonbin, MJ, Eunwoo, Sanha and I were walking to Rocky’s house. On our way there Moonbin was extremely quiet, not even a sigh came out of his mouth. That means one thing and one thing only.

“Bin, did you and Rocky fight?” I asked.

No word was said, he just kept walking, infact I swear he was walking faster.

“Oh no.” I heard Sanha whisper next to me.

“That’s a big problem….” MJ whisper as well.

 

About 10 minutes later we were all inside of Rocky’s house. His house was pretty small considering he lived alone. His parents disowned him at the age of 16, I helped him out ever since.

Something’s bothering me, Bin is bothering me. Why? Moonbin still hasn’t said a word. Gosh, I remember back then when Bin used to always fight for Rocky. They were practically brothers since Bin had known him ever since preschool.


 

Flashback

I walked into MJ’s house since he had invited us all to play video games and whatnot. When I made it to his living room everyone, except Rocky was there. I would understand why though, Eunwoo and Rocky had gotten into a huge fight, and since Rocky knew Eunwoo wouldn’t turn down a video game hangout he didn’t come.

I sat down next to Bin and had an urge to ask him if Rocky was okay, since Bin and Rocky were really close. I couldn’t fight back the urge to ask, so I decided ask him, but before I could open my mouth, Bin spoke first. He wasn’t speaking to me, he was speaking to Eunwoo.

“Why’d you yell at him like that?” Bin asked.

Oh no....

Eunwoo, who was reading his book, took a deep breath and flipped to the page. “He needed a scolding.”

“Why?!” Bin was starting to lose his temper.

“So he could realize how stupid he was.” Eunwoo replied.

“He is not STUPID!! What would make you think that he was stupid!?” Bin snapped.

“Bin, calm down.” Eunwoo closed his book, trying to calm the younger.

“Why are you so patient with me?!” Bin yelled.

Eunwoo didn’t reply, he didn’t even understand, neither did anyone else in the room.

“You said you were in a bad mood 10 minutes ago right?!”

Eunwoo nodded.

“I’m yelling at you, while you’re in a bad mood and you tell me to calm down?! Rocky yelled at you when you were in a bad mood and you didn’t tell him to calm down. You told him to shut the up!! You told him he was the worst dancer!! You told him the team would be better off without him!! But the worst thing of all you said ‘No wonder why your parents disowned you.’” Moonbin finished.

 

Present time

We all had one fight with Rocky, and Rocky would always be the one who got hurt the most.

Now that Bin had a fight with Rocky, I wonder if he’s okay. I look a Rocky with a hint of worry, his eyes were puffy and red, He looks like he hasn’t eaten at all this morning, and he had a bruise by his mouth. Wait. Did Bin punch… No...he wouldn’t have.