Chapter 2: JinJin's fight

Fighting Spree

Eunwoo’s POV

I don’t really what’s happening at the moment, but all i know is that Moonbin and Rocky had got into a fight, Moonbin hasn’t spoken to us all day, and Rocky invited us for bad news. While Rocky was speaking, about to say the good news, he stopped speaking in the middle of his sentence. Why? Because Moonbin was glaring holes into him. I wonder what happened? Oh! Times like this. I remember when I had fought with Rocky, and I still regret everything I said. Even JinJin and Rocky fought at one point.

 

Flashback

I walked into Rocky’s house, because our teacher has given us a project. I was partners with Rocky and JinJin. They’re both smart right? We’ll finish in no time. 20 minutes later I realize that was only half correct. JinJin had been lying on the couch watching TV while Rocky and I were actually working. Rocky’s face was filled with anger as he watched the couch potato throw wrappers on the ground.

“Hey asshat. This project his half our grade, help us out and stop making a mess in my house.” Rocky said with a serious tone.

“Sorry pit,I lost my notes, I’m pretty sure my parents thought it was trash.” JinJin said, chewing on some popcorn.

“You can help us either way!” Rocky yelled.

“I’ll help tomorrow! It’s my lazy day!!” JinJin yelled back.

Rocky was mad, his face was turning red. He got up to the couch that JinJin was lying down on and smacked the popcorn towards his face. JinJin was now also mad. He got up quickly, letting all the popcorn that was once on him hit the floor.

“You know how I said ‘I’m pretty sure my parents thought it was trash’?” JinJin said in a deep voice.

Rocky just nodded, he was scared, his hands were shaking and his legs were a bit wobbly.

“JinJin stop.” I commanded, but it didn’t work.

“It’s just like how your parents threw you away, because you WERE trash.” JinJin spit coldly, heading back to the couch.

Rocky fell to the ground covering his eyes as tears were forming. I hugged him tightly and glared at JinJin. Not even 20 seconds after the hug, he pushed me away and stood up.

“M-maybe you’re right....” Rocky hiccuped and ran out the door.

JinJin’s eyes widened as he realized he ed up.

“Rocky!!” We both called out his name.

 

Minutes later the two of us were outside Moonbin’s house wait for him to open the door. JinJin said he wanted to apologize , but he dragged me along because he was scared of Moonbin. The door opened, but surprisingly it wasn’t Moonbin, it was Rocky. As soon as they met eye to eye Rocky ran behind the furious Moonbin.

“H-hey…” I stuttered, also scared of Moonbin.

“Eunwoo Out!” Bin yelled.

...he’s pissed. I looked at JinJin with the ‘Sorry bro gotta bail’ eyes. He sighed then nodded.

 

MoonBin POV

I didn’t even let him speak as i walked towards him and punched his face. He held his cheek while looking at me with wide eyes.

“Don’t EVER say something like that to my idiot again! Or else you’ll get twice the beating.” I glared at him.

“I’m so stupid! I’m sorry Rocky!! If you want you can have all my hoodies! I can work on the rest of our project and clean up the mess in your house! I’m so sorry!” JinJin begged for his forgiveness.

“No need. Apology accepted.” Rocky mumbled.

“But he’ll stay with me for a few days.” I added.

JinJin quickly nodded.

 

Eunwoo POV

I was watching everything through the window.

Wow...He’s scary.

 

End of Flashback