You're The Best, You're Model In My Heart

You're The Best, You're Model In My Heart

 

                       He looked at his worksheet. He stared at it for a while. Then, he heaved a long sigh. Slowly, he crashed the paper and threw it inside the bin.

            “ Gahh!!” he yelled  unsatisfied.

            “ What’s wrong sir?” his secretary from outside came out into his room. She get worried after she heard he yelled suddenly.

            “ There’s just nothing, Yuhiko. Just leave me alone.” He answered and sighed again. His secretary nodded slowly and closed the door softly. He sighed again and he felt very terrible. He stood up from his seat and stood in the corridor.    He saw the view outside and it made it feel relief a little bit. That was Inoo Kei. A very famous fashion designer in Japan. He made many kind of design and there’s no one that didn’t satisfy with his design. A guy that with a mushroom hair and had a handsome face. He was a talented guy in fashioned and there’s no one can beat him in make an awesome design.

            He had a good looking and he was a very independent guy. With a medium height and a good looking body. Of course the ladies in Japan could fall for him.

He looked at his watch. It’s already 2.30 p.m. He didn’t have his lunch yet. He sighed at get pack all his stuff. Suddenly his cell phone rang.

“ Moshi moshi…” he answered.

“ Moshi moshi… Inoo Kei desu ka?” a rough voice heard.

“ A-Hai! Inoo Kei desu.” He answered.

            “ I am Yamaa Tanori. The manager of Japan Top Model. Can I have a meet with you today, Inoo_kun?”

            “ Ah-Sure… I am free today, Tanori_kun.” He answered. Not long after that, he hung up the phone and sighed again. What’s now? A manager of Japan Top Model wanted to have a meet with him? Oh God.

*****

            He reached there earlier. And, he was quite shocked for a while. Is this what they talked about? The company of the model in Japan? That was the first time for him to get in there.

            “ Inoo Kei desu ka?” someone asking him. He nodded and followed that lady. And, he saw them. A guy that looked smart and someone that looked older than him. Inoo freezed for a while and, he tried himself to smile.

            “ Konnichiwa, Inoo.” He said and greeted Inoo. Inoo smiled and greeted him back.

            “ For sure, I am Yamaa Tanori. The one that asking you to come here. And, this is Okamoto Keito. My top model.” He introduced himself. Inoo nodded and smiled. But, when he turned to look at that guy, he felt his breath is being cut. He froze for a while. Both of them stared at each other.

Inoo’s POV:-

            Oh My God!!! Is this the model’s company? It’s quiet big, and… it looked awesome! I felt very lucky to step inside here. A lady greetedme and asked me to follow her. And there, I met Yamaa Tanori. The manager. Oh, nice to meet him.

            I shocked and froze for a while. But then, I asked myself to carve a smile. He introduced himself and his top model. When I turned to look at his top model. Once again, I froze. But, for this time, it’s different!

            Okamoto Keito? The top model and famous model in Japan? He looked good to see at the front. I froze and we are stared at each other for a while. He has a tough body, with a medium height. With a nice hair and fair skin. I fall for him for the first sight? Eh? Nani? Inoo ahh… Anata wa nani kore? Are you baka?

            He stared at me with a killerstare. Did he always stare at people with that looking? I gulped for a while and turned my eyes to look at his manager. I hoped he didn’t realize my stare on him. He really looked hot!

Okamoto’s POV:-

            Modelist Award? Oh God! What’s now? I’m afraid actually. But, I kept pretending that I’m brave to face them. Oh, I am not confident actually. Oh, the manager never understand me. He kept forcing me and all he knew his just for his own good, not mine. And, today, he asked someone to design a new suit dress for me for the award. Can I win for this time?

            I waited for designer and there I knew Inoo. Inoo Kei. Is that him? He really looked like a simple person. He have a mushroom hair and a medium height just like me. But, his smile, it’s like going to kill me. His eyes also smiled at me. Is this what we called angel?

            Okamoto! Why did you saying this kind of things? He was a very humble person. Can I be like him also? I forced myself to not stare at him. But, I can’t. I can’t stop from staring at him. What does this meant?

            The manager asked them to sit. Inoo get his pencil and drawing book out from his little bag and get ready to make a design for him. He really have a tough body. He was quiet tall, and he has a fair skin also. Inoo kept looking at him from up to down. Then, he carved it on that book.

            They kept looking at him and his drawing. Then, the manager suddenly clapped.

            “ You are awesome, Inoo_kun. Yours design was very perfect.” The manager praised him and clapped again. Inoo blushed for a while and looked at Okamoto. He smiled also.

            “ Honestly, I never saw this kind of design before. You’re the best among the best, Inoo_kun.” Okamoto said and give a hot smirked. He smiled again. And now, Inoo melted for him. He felt his heart beat faster and faster.

           “ Inoo_kun, if you don’t bother, can I take you along to New York?” the manager asked him. Inoo widened his eyes and get surprised. Why all of this were so sudden?

            “ Okamoto will have a model show in New York next week. If you don’t mind, can you go along with us. At the same time, I need you for him.” Tanori said and smiled. Inoo gulped for a while and turned to look at Okamoto. He only smiled at him. Then, slowly he nodded.

            “ A-Ah… It sounds good. Yaa~~ Why Not ne?” he replied and smiled. He can get along with Okamoto Keito? This maybe a nice dream for him!!! Kyaaa!!!

*****

            On that day, he met Okamoto.

            “ Okamoto_kun, for your information, all colors are suitable for you, because you had a fair skin. You’ll look good in any kind of colour.” Inoo praised him suddenly.

            “ Hontou desu ka?” he asked him. He looked at him with a blank face. Inoo was measuring his waist and height.

            “ Un~ And now, I’m still confused which color for your award’s day.” Inoo said and nodded.

            “ I love grey actually.” Okamoto said softly.

            “ Then, I’ll made a grey one for you.” Inoo replied and lifted up his face to look at his face. Okamoto’s face changed. He looked sad and worried?

            “ Naa~ Nani kore?” he asked Okamoto. Okamoto took a seat and Inoo took a seat beside him.

            “ I love grey, but my manager never let me use the grey one.” He said and sighed.

            “ For me, the grey one suits you very much. Hontou ni desu yo.” Inoo replied and gave him a confident smile.

            “ Can I win this award this time?” he sighed again. He looked not confident to himself. Inoo stared at him for a while and smiled.

            “ If you are confident on yourself, then you should let it be. Always confident to yourself.” Inoo replied. He held his hand and put it on Okamoto’s chest.

            “ You should do this this, put your hand on your chest and said to yourself, ‘gambarimasu’ and take a deep breath. Tell yourself that you can do it and you’ll do the best.” Inoo advised him, and there once more Okamoto saw his sweet smile on his lips. Slowly, Okamoto smiled at him and relief.

Inoo’s POV:-

            Why did my heart can’t stop from beating fast? When I got nearer to him, my heart beat faster and faster. I tried myself to calm and I saw his smiled again. But, suddenly, his face got change. He looked worried and sad.

            It seemed he didn’t confident with his own self. I took a seat beside him. Then, he told about it to me. He really looked worried of something. And now I knew that, Okamoto Keito was a boy that needed someone to support him.

            I held his hand. I can feel his warm. My heart still beating fast. Then, I put it on his chest. I can feel his heartbeat. Did it beat fast also like mine? I tried myself to smile at him. And, I advised him.

Okamoto’s POV:-

            He was very kind to me. I really thanked you, Inoo_chan. I really like you. Eh? Did I say it? Ouh… I do like him. Maybe I have to confess it later. He agreed with me. He said, grey looked good on me. I’m happy to hear it, but, I sad after I remembered what the manager said. He never allowed me to use grey dress on me. He said, it looked weird. I sat down and he followed me.

            I explained to him and there, he held my hand. I can hear my heart kept beating fast and faster. He put my hand on my chest and let me feel it. Yes, my heart was beating so fast. Inoo has make my heart beating fast. He gave me those words. It made me felt more confident. Inoo_chan, I need you to be all by my side. I really need you.

            The day that they have been waited for is coming. The Model 2011 Award. Keito felt very nervous and Inoo can smelled it. He patted him on the shoulder and smiled.

            “ Okamoto naa~ I know you can do naa... You’re the best yo!” he said and winked towards him. Keito nodded and tried himself to smile. He shocked for a while after he saw Inoo winked towards him. But, then he smiled.

            “ Oh! Okamoto_kun, the suit that your manager wanted for you is done now. And, I made a grey one for you. Never mind. I’m always with you.” Inoo said and smiled again.

            “ Then, go change now.” Inoo ordered. But, before Keito get to change his clothes, Inoo grabbed his hand.

            “ Chotto matte.” He said.

            “ Miss! I want you to blond his hair. It looks suitable with my suit design.” He ordered again and for this time his smiled was wider than before. Keito is blurred for a while, then he thanked him a lot.

            “ Inoo_chan!!! Suki daa… Arigatou naa!!!” he thanked him and get changed. Inoo smiled and sighed of relief. He really hoped that Keito Okamoto will confident to himself.

Inoo’s POV:-

            I turned to look at Keito. Then, once again that face. I don’t really like that face actually. I walked towards him, and I knew, he needed me. I gave him those encouragement and I feel glad to see his smile back.

            I asked him to get change. And there, I realized he should blond his hair. It will looked suitable with my suit. I smiled again at him. Oh God! Did I do that in front of him just now? I’m just going to realize it! I winked at him just now! Hontou desu ka?? I really can’t believe this. Why did I so baka?!

Okamoto’s POV:-

            Inoo_chan, where are you? I really need you now. I need your encouragement. And, suddenly, he appeared in front of me. I felt very relief to him in front of me. He patted me on the shoulder and gave me those words. I felt very happy. Then, he surprised me with his cute winked. Nani?!! Did he does it in front of me? I froze for a while and smiled. Only God knew how happy am I right now.

            He asked me to get change and I nodded. He made a grey suit for me! Finally! And, he also said, he’ll be always be my side. Kyaa!!! I was very happy. I get ready myself to get change. But, he grabbed my hand. I felt my heart kepy beating fast. He said, I looked nice in blond. Really? There’s no one told me that before. Inoo_chan! You really has made many kind of flowers grown up in my heart naa!!

            It took a long time for him to get ready. Inoo waited for him patiently in that room. And, he is disturbed by the hairstylist when he felt want to sleep. He lifted his face up and he saw Okamoto stood in front of him with a blushing face.

            Inoo get surprised for a while. He really felt want to faint. He looked very hot and handsome! Only God knew that Inoo was screaming inside his heart. Inoo froze and stared at him for a while.

            “ Oka-Okamoto_kun…naa~!” he gulped for a while.

            “ You really looked awesome!” Inoo praised him. His face getting more redder after Inoo saying that in front of him.

            “ Inoo_chan… You’re right! He looked awesome with his grey suit and blonde hair. I never realized before that, it suited him very much! You’re right, Inoo!” the hairstylist praised Inoo, and this time Inoo’s turn to get blushed. And there, his manager, Yamaa Tanori appeared. He is surprised for a while and stared at Keito without blinking his eyes.

            “ What is this?” he was still in his shocked.

            “ Is this my Okamoto Keito? My top model?” he asked them and looked at Keito from up to down.

            “ You really looked awesome dude!” he said and smiled happily.

            “ I never thought that grey is suited on you and also a blond hair. Whose idea is this?” For a while, they silence. And then, the hairstylist pointed at Inoo.

            “ Is this your idea Inoo?” Tanori asked him. He nodded slowly.

            “ I really thanked you Inoo. You’re amazing. You did very well. With this grey suit, with the blinked bright color on the collar and with this good looking hair. Thank you very much,Inoo_chan.” He thanked him and bowed. Inoo felt a little bit blushed and bowed back towards him.

            “ Okamoto… Let’s go now. Get ready?” he asked Keito and he nodded. Keito looked at Inoo for a while and winked at him. Inoo shocked for a while and he felt that his face turn to red, redder than his own blood color.

Okamoto’s POV:-

            I felt very good now after I heard his advice. I looked at him with a satisfied looked. You changed me,Inoo! Really! You did it! I can hear the cheering voice of fans from outside. Before I go, I gave a winked towards him. I felt my heart like stop beating now!

            On that night, they felt very nervous. Not only the participants, but the audience also. Inoo waited patiently while biting his nails. And, the name of winner will be call.

            “ And here… I’ll be announcing the winner named. He was a very popular guy and had a nice look. Tonight, he present with an amazing style and it surprised the judges also. And here I announce that, the winner is……. OKAMOTO KEITO!!!!!” after the name has been announced, all of them jumped of joy, cried of joy.

            Keito still froze on his seat. He never thought that he will win again. He looked at his manager, and he saw the tears of joy on him. And, he realized to, he cried of joy also. He stood up and went towards them and took his trophy. He looked at the audience. All of them shouted for his named. And, not far from there, he saw him, Inoo Kei.

            Argghhh!!! OKAMOTO KEITO! He jumped and cried of joy! He knew that, Keito will win for this time and he was right. Keito looked a little bit surprised. He looked happy and he cried at the same time. He realized, those eyes were looking at him. Slowly, he smiled back at him and showed two thumbs up.

*****

            He knocked the door and waited for him patiently. And, not long after that, he appeared in front of him.

            “ *yawn* May I help you sir?” he didn’t realize that in front of him was Keito.

            “ Naa~! You’re just awake from your sleep??” he asked him and stared at Inoo with a cute stare.

            “ Kyaa! Okamoto!!! Oh God! I haven’t take a bath!” he said and getting blushed a lot.

            “ Never mind. You still looked cute even if just getting awake from your sleep.” He said and get into his house with a blank face.

            “ I didn’t ask you to get into my house yet.” Inoo glared.Keito smiled and patted him on his head.

            “ I brought this for us. I knew you love pizza a lot.” He said and put it on the table. They ate it after that. Keito never thought that Inoo will eat his favorite food until like that. He kept glaring at him and at the same time he laughed quietly.

            “ Nani kore?” Inoo asked him.

            “ Your mouth was full with sauce already.” He answered and laughed.

            “ Eh? Where?” Inoo rubbed his mouth.

            “ I was that sauce actually.” Keito answered and kissed him on the lips.

Okanoo Forever.

-THE END-

Please leave a comment... I appreciate it... ^^

~Thanks a lot to read mine~

^^I hope you like to read mine^^